Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Sigh* were is everyone...
I've got to go take a shower. x.o
DecoyOctopus
I've got to go take a shower. x.o

You do that...
Anyone else having the [Message off-line] crap in the earlier pages of all of the threads in this forum?
lol sry envoy im on spring break and i havnet been getting on gaia everyday. I know u guys missed me especcially cresent lol. He loves me. (watch him post a i dont love u i hate your guts post)
*shudder*
You are correct, for I will post a post that says I dont like you.
For many reasons
You lack grammer, making you look like and idiot
I have a girlfriend in real life
Your retarded, you think horus is the best
In here, All I can know about you is that you lack grammer and brain power.
Wingmaster Mom
lol sry envoy im on spring break and i havnet been getting on gaia everyday. I know u guys missed me especcially cresent lol. He loves me. (watch him post a i dont love u i hate your guts post)

Hey Wingmaster you got spring break too? Sweet, but I gotta agree with Cresent have a little grammer other than that its good to hear from you again!
lol yeah sry but i dont use grammer on forums just not right lol. Also my grammer isnt that great n e ways probably. yeah nice to be on again
If you just use the Shift key you'll seem much less stupid. Also try periods and full words.
Alright then so do you know were Arcgothic7(I think thats realively close to his name) has been lately, is he on spring break too?
Deck updated! There is much rejoicing. I got meself a Breaker, Mirror Force, and a Lightning Vortex today. No Don ;.;. But I really don't think I need him that much now anyway.
You want to know where everyone is? School, duh biggrin
Super Lech
You want to know where everyone is? School, duh biggrin

No s**t Sherlock xd
Then why'd you ask? huh huh huh huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items