Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good, Bad or Alright?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

It doesnt matter where you live. Thats just a cheap exuse.
And theme decks are way better than random decks. They work together. Meaning you can put up endless combos. And you can do it more often. While with random decks, you have to hope that every card you need is right on top of your deck. Besides, if it is hard to get the cards you made, then it is probably good.
I'll use my warrior/Spellcaster deck for an example lets see...Alright this happened a few days back in a duel

-Tribute two Magician of Faith for Dark Magician Of Chaos I'll choose Nobleman Of Crossout and I'll use it on your facedown monster...

-I'll remove the Fiend Megacyber and a Magician Of Faith to special summon Black luster Soldier Envoy Of The Begining...

-Then I'll play Two A. forces and attack you with my Dark blade, Envoy Of The Begining and Dark Magician Of Chaos directly for 10,000LP

Its not the best example I could think of but it works...
Envoy of Chaos
Valen Ravess
Premature Burial only equips when the Monster is Special Summoned.

It goes in this fashion.
Pay 800
Target Monster - Also allows a response from opponent
Special Summon
Equip

So Swordmaster would get his effect off.

Sweet my Swordmaster is really gonna kick some a** now...
no, he isn't, he is a nomi monster, meaning he cannot be summoned in any way EXCEPT by the effect of release restraints, no premature burial, no call of the haunted
they worse end of story. and lol all those exapmles u just gave us u actully need to pull it out
Wingmaster Mom
they worse end of story. and lol all those exapmles u just gave us u actully need to pull it out

...*Sigh*...Well if you want I can send you a link to the topic were this happened?

And as far as what Destiny Said...I'm not stupid about things like that but I beleive if I summon him properly the first time(With Release Restraints) I can premature Burial him if he is destroyed...
Envoy of Chaos
Wingmaster Mom

...*Sigh*...Well if you want I can send you a link to the topic were this happened?

And as far as what Destiny Said...I'm not stupid about things like that but I beleive if I summon him properly the first time(With Release Restraints) I can premature Burial him if he is destroyed...
no, you cannot, the way the card is worded prevents rebirth with premature burial or any card but remove restraints
Alright so then its just A Warrior Returning Alive and do it all over again...
Envoy of Chaos
Alright so then its just A Warrior Returning Alive and do it all over again...
that does work ^^
but in all honesty Gearfried is only in my deck for fun(I only use two equipments that work on him)
You like combined random cards in to a stack and you call it deck. Picka theme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces