Welcome to Gaia! ::

AceOfJacks
Orion Heart

Fraternal Exaltation and Splenddid Genesis... mainly Fraternal Exaltation. What the crap?

Explain you ask?

Fine.

1996 World Champion: Given to the winner of the invitational for 1996 ...

Shichifukujin Dragon: The DCI Japan Tournament Center in 1996. It is encased in the center for public viewing. See here

Proposal: Given to Lily as Ricard Garfield propsed to her for marriage.

Fraternal Exaltation & Splendid Genesis: Both created to commemorate the birth of Richard Garfield's children.

Interesting information. I knew what the other ones were, I didn't know what Fraternal Exaltation and Splendid Genesis were for. Thank you for updating me! 3nodding
my rarest card of what i can think is my Stone-Toungue Baskalisk. There are a few others but i can not think of what they are right now. Even though STB is my rarest it is not my favorite. Ltr
AceOfJacks
Orion Heart

Fraternal Exaltation and Splenddid Genesis... mainly Fraternal Exaltation. What the crap?

Explain you ask?

Fine.

1996 World Champion: Given to the winner of the invitational for 1996 ...

Shichifukujin Dragon: The DCI Japan Tournament Center in 1996. It is encased in the center for public viewing. See here

Proposal: Given to Lily as Ricard Garfield propsed to her for marriage.

Fraternal Exaltation & Splendid Genesis: Both created to commemorate the birth of Richard Garfield's children.

I meant non-promo cards.
Orion Heart
AceOfJacks
Fhwqhgads
Dashjin
First print Black Lotus from magic. Anyone who knows that card should know why it's my rarest. blaugh

Correction, its THE rarest. eek

Incorrect.

The rarest cards are:

1996 World Champion
Fraternal Exaltation
Proposal
Shichifukujin Dragon
Splendid Genesis

[Pictures]
[/Pictures]

Unfortunately I have not found "Proposal" yet. However I will continue my search later.

Black lotus is not the Rarests it just in the top ten best cards or something like that. At one point it was #1 i believe. Though i can't be certain sweatdrop i haven't checked with my info for a while. Ltr
Thats great does anone know a good place to trade cards online?
Yu-Gi-Oh: Guardian Spinx(Its not my rarest card but were I live its pretty hard to get one)

Magic: FOIL Nightmare from 7th
All of my Netrunner cards. That is one of the finest games ever and it is a damn shame it went out of print
Comte
All of my Netrunner cards. That is one of the finest games ever and it is a damn shame it went out of print

Netrunner?
i have found places on line that sell magic cards fairly cheap and even give you a photo, description, and where they are allowed to be played in tournaments. They had them listed by card and seperated into the edition it was. can't remember the site though, i remeber that most cards were about 15 cents, that was because they were commons. it just depended. Ltr
ell my dad has about three of the original Black Lotus's cards.From the original series all in mint to pristine condition.Personall my rarest card is my first edition,mis cut Yata Garasu.It was cut about half an inch lower than normal, and the attribute is upside down.

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dashjin
First print Black Lotus from magic. Anyone who knows that card should know why it's my rarest. blaugh

from alpha or beta.....damn you lucky b*****d

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces