Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
and to a priceless moment. For fun, me and a buddy were using God Cards in our decks, I was using Ra, he was using Obelisk.

The wordings we were using were somethign along these lines:

Obelisk: You may tribute two monsters to destroy all cards on the field besides Obelisk and deal 4000 damage to your opponent's life points. This monster's attacks and damage cannot be negated or prevented by the effects of spells, traps, and monster cards.

Ra: This monsters attack is equal to the attack of the monsters used as tribute to summon it. You may tribute a monster to increase this monster's attack by an amount equal to that monster's attack. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you may special summon it at the end of turn and pay all your life points but one to increase this card's attack by that amount.

Well, the duel went down, I had Ra added to my older warrior deck, he was using his newbie deck with Obelisk. He was focused on getting out Blue Eyes White Dragon, me, I was just beating. Well, he summoned Blue Eyes. I summoned Ra. Then I began tributing monsters, making him bigger, then attacked over Blue Eyes with a 11,000 dragon and won in one strike.
Priceless Yu-Gi-Oh! moment for myself. This would require a bit of thinking. Alright, I'm done.

Know what happens when you have a lot of photo paper and a good printer? You can make your own cards. My friend and I created decks straight from the television series. In other words, we made cards that exist only in the series. After about a week of practice and rehersing, we went out to a mall at peak shopping times. Entered the biggist place we could and dueled.

This wasn't an ordinary duel, for we stacked our decks and scripted what we'd say, what we'd do and how we'd react. This duel was a reinactment of the Battle City finals between Yugi and Kaiba. In full costume, both adorned in a duel disk, we managed to pull a massive crowd to watch us play. If anything, we had a lot of people think differently about Duel Monsters that day.

I lost, so you can rest knowing that I was Kaiba.

Distinct Gaian

Orion Heart
Priceless Yu-Gi-Oh! moment for myself. This would require a bit of thinking. Alright, I'm done.

Know what happens when you have a lot of photo paper and a good printer? You can make your own cards. My friend and I created decks straight from the television series. In other words, we made cards that exist only in the series. After about a week of practice and rehersing, we went out to a mall at peak shopping times. Entered the biggist place we could and dueled.

This wasn't an ordinary duel, for we stacked our decks and scripted what we'd say, what we'd do and how we'd react. This duel was a reinactment of the Battle City finals between Yugi and Kaiba. In full costume, both adorned in a duel disk, we managed to pull a massive crowd to watch us play. If anything, we had a lot of people think differently about Duel Monsters that day.

Dude! that so Awsome!!!!

I would have killed to see that!
Personaly, any time I cause a draw with Ring of Destruction is fun to me. I just love to blow s**t up. . .
-Zidane__Tribal-
Orion Heart

Dude! that so Awsome!!!!

Best part about that was that I got to say the following without looking like a retard.

"Now the Heavens weep and Hell rejoices as I call forth a mighty demon. No living thing has stood in its path without feeling the terrible wrath of this creature of the damned. I call forth, Obelisk the Tormentor! How does it feel? To face an entity that not a single soul has managed to defeat. What makes you think you'll stand a chance? NOW! Obelisk, I call forth your all mighty power... ATTACK WITH YOUR FIST OF THE DAMNED!!"
Orion Heart
-Zidane__Tribal-
Orion Heart

Dude! that so Awsome!!!!

Best part about that was that I got to say the following without looking like a retard.

"Now the Heavens weep and Hell rejoices as I call forth a mighty demon. No living thing has stood in its path without feeling the terrible wrath of this creature of the damned. I call forth, Obelisk the Tormentor! How does it feel? To face an entity that not a single soul has managed to defeat. What makes you think you'll stand a chance? NOW! Obelisk, I call forth your all mighty power... ATTACK WITH YOUR FIST OF THE DAMNED!!"

. . .fist of the damned? His attack is called God's Hand Crusher. . . >_>;
KusanagiRyu
Orion Heart
-Zidane__Tribal-
Orion Heart

Dude! that so Awsome!!!!

Not my choice for that part of the script. We liked that name so we stuck with it. The whole point was to encourage people that YGO isn't about witchcraft and the destruction of the world. So we editted some things and kept some things in tact with their reality.

Distinct Gaian

Orion Heart
KusanagiRyu
Orion Heart
-Zidane__Tribal-
Orion Heart

Dude! that so Awsome!!!!

Not my choice for that part of the script. We liked that name so we stuck with it. The whole point was to encourage people that YGO isn't about witchcraft and the destruction of the world. So we editted some things and kept some things in tact with their reality.
Nice plan! ^^ you lucky that a film crew didn't pick you guys up.. because could you imagen that broad casted live over national TV?
We did it because of the negative attention the local media had been giving the card game because of the whole religious mother thing. Technically it was filmed, we slapped in six bucks into a "Speak Your Mind" booth and opened the curtains so the camera could watch our hour long duel. It wasn't used for anything, but after we did it the newspaper and the local news station retracted what they said.

Distinct Gaian

I still say good on you! it must have been embarrasing to say the least but you did it! welldone! i'd never be able to do it..
... Wow. The things I miss when I'm asleep.
-Zidane__Tribal-
I still say good on you! it must have been embarrasing to say the least but you did it! welldone! i'd never be able to do it..

We were thinking about if we were to do it again, have people cosplay the cards for "holograms".
Orion Heart
-Zidane__Tribal-

We were thinking about if we were to do it again, have people cosplay the cards for "holograms".

ROFL

Sweeeeeeeet. xd

Distinct Gaian

Orion Heart
-Zidane__Tribal-

That'd be so! cool!

lol although you'd have to make the costumes and that, but it'd be awsome to watch non the less!

Distinct Gaian

Lol ok.. i'm going to be suicidal... i'm going to pit the might of my Zombie deck. Against the combined force of both my sisters decks..

My younger sister doesn't have as many good cards but she's got enough. my older sister however has 2 BEWD and a whole load of other nasty stuff.. so i'm probablly going to get my arse wasted.. but it'll be fun to say the least..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff