Welcome to Gaia! ::

InkDevil rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Picca Marsh's Husbando

Garbage Warlord

12,790 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
Before I start, I'll post this link that I use to create a 3-D rendering of my Characters. I hope you will al enjoy it.

I decided to create this thread to allow people to post all their hard work that they've put into creating a Character. So maybe a few never made it past level 1, that's ok, it doesn't mean you didn't spend the time planning the character out! Let us know about them!

InkDevil rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Picca Marsh's Husbando

Garbage Warlord

12,790 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
A Character I created was a D&D 5e Character named Garr, he was a fighter. 3-D rendering of him hereHe used to fight for the army of a mostly Dwarven country, called Ysgard, leading charges as a captain. He always wore a sash around his waist, a deep purple, with a symbol on the end, a pentacle with a eye in the center. The symbol is that of his home city, Thandur. The sash reminded him of his mother and father, who ran a Inn in Thandur named "The Black Sea" as Thandur was a town near the Black Ocean where merchant ships and sailors docked to deliver supplies and do business in the Dwarven country.

Garr lead many successful campaigns against the Invading Elven country, Eberon, learning small amounts of magic. Magic was not something that scared Garr. His home town was known for letting magic run rampant and allowing free-reign to magicians. His own mother was born a Sorcerer, with such great magic power flowing through her veins that she not dare leave the inn less infect the very city itself with wild magics. This allowed Garr to easily defeat the Elven Wizards that he was put up against.

However, after nearly a decade of War, after driving the Elven armies out of Ysgard and helping restore the country to its former glory, Garr was sent home, honorably discharged by the country. Garr was prized for his fighting skill, but in a country without war, Garr simply had no place as a higher up, the council decided. You see, Garr is an Eccentric person, mostly thinking for himself and only loyal to the few Soldiers who fought beside him during the war. He often clashed with the higher-ups and lead his troops the way he saw fit. Successful as he was, the council saw him as a threat to their power. Fearing the possibility of a civil war, with Garr as the leader. So they sent him home.

Garr felt betrayed by his country. His city welcomed him with open arms, but as long as the ones who he felt betrayed him were in power, he would never feel at home in this country. Traveling with his best friend, Sir Derpitin the Dwarf, (I didn't make this character ask the guy who did why he named him so) they went from tavern to tavern all throughout Ysgard for many years. Only to be kicked out of the towns they visited for causing too much trouble while under the influence of a few flagons of ale.

It was about 10 years after the war in one of these taverns during a drunken escapade that they met Lief the Elven Bounty Hunter, Sage, and Wizard. You see, the army of Ysgard knew of the actions of Garr and Sir Derpitin, and fearing that they would make a fool of their army, put a bounty on their head to make them stop. Lief was after this bounty. Things didn't turn out as planned though, as Sir Derpitin, as drunk as the dwarf was, mistook the elf as a beautiful lass and grabbed his a**. A all-out bar brawl happened and Garr, Sir Derpitin and Lief were all thrown into the local dungeon. Together they Escaped and have been traveling together ever since.

Garr, along with his companions, are now the successful owners of a new Merchant's Guild, they plan to travel and create bonds with other towns in order to increase trade and gain influence in the kingdom of Ysgard. Will Garr use his new-found power to start and uprising? Or will he simply be content living the life of a Guild Master? Only time will tell as his power grows and so does his income.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff