Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favorite class out of the ACG?

Arcanist 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Bloodrager 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Brawler 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Hunter 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Investigator 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Shaman 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Skald 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Slayer 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Swashbuckler 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Warpreist 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

OG Conventioneer

8,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Recently got to look over everything in the new book, and I was wandering what everyone's new favorite classes out of the choices are. Personally, I love the Brawler. Seems like a versatile and well put together -- all around solid class.

Toothsome Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Brawler is great, but my personal fave is the Swashbuckler simply because it's the perfect class flavor for one of my favorite characters I've ever played.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Didn't think I'd like the Adventure Card Game put out by Paizo for Pathfinder but it is enjoyable.

OG Conventioneer

8,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Disgruntled Peony
Brawler is great, but my personal fave is the Swashbuckler simply because it's the perfect class flavor for one of my favorite characters I've ever played.

You go melee / firearm mixed often? I tend to find playing a dex oriented trench fighter gets the job done well, if you can deal with your melee weapons doing little damage. Haven't looked at swashbuckler as much as I should have, but it seems cool.

Liquidor
Didn't think I'd like the Adventure Card Game put out by Paizo for Pathfinder but it is enjoyable.

Clever. Very Clever.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Twigsatronics
Liquidor

Clever. Very Clever.

Googling Pathfinder ACG gets you the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. If you are referencing something else, please be clear on it.

Eloquent Streaker

A friend of mine has played two of the new classes in my campaigns - he converted his Bard with the Savage Skald archetype in my now-defunct Serpent's Skull campaign into an actual Skald, and he's running a Slayer in my current Skulls & Shackles campaign, which has been pretty damn good so far (I'm convince that Slayer has finally finished the job other classes started and rendered Rogue entirely obsolete). I've built an Arcanist, a Brawler, a Skald, a Slayer and a Swashbuckler, and I'm currently running the Arcanist in the same friend's Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Honestly, with the exception of three classes (Hunter, Investigator and Shaman), all the hybrid classes have things I like about them. Even the Bloodrager, which I initially hated (and I still think its spellcasting sucks d**k), has kind of grown on me (a Bloodrager with the Arcane bloodline could potentially be as good an anti-mage as a Barbarian with the full Superstitious line of rage powers).

OG Conventioneer

8,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Liquidor
Twigsatronics
Liquidor

Clever. Very Clever.

Googling Pathfinder ACG gets you the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. If you are referencing something else, please be clear on it.

Oh, I thought you were trying to be funny. It stands for "Advanced Class Guide". It introduced 10 new 'hybrid' classes to the game.
Twigsatronics
Liquidor
Twigsatronics
Liquidor

Clever. Very Clever.

Oh, I thought you were trying to be funny. It stands for "Advanced Class Guide". It introduced 10 new 'hybrid' classes to the game.

That implies that she has a sense of humor.
Because as our parents should have taught us folks...
Sarcasm IS NOT a replacement for a sense of humor.

Eloquent Streaker

Tabasco Jones
Twigsatronics
Liquidor
Twigsatronics
Liquidor

Clever. Very Clever.

I dunno, some of the funniest people I've ever known were also the most sarcastic.

Astral Vampire

!! I forgot this came out, now I need to get it sad and work on my campaign that no one will play since rl sucks sad
Requiem ex Inferni
Tabasco Jones
Twigsatronics
Liquidor
Twigsatronics
Liquidor

Clever. Very Clever.

I dunno, some of the funniest people I've ever known were also the most sarcastic.

Likely because they have a sense of humor and use sarcasm to help deliver that.
Again, sarcasm is NOT a replacement or a sense of humor.

OG Conventioneer

8,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse
!! I forgot this came out, now I need to get it sad and work on my campaign that no one will play since rl sucks sad

Do you play over roll20? There are great online alternatives to playing in person.

Astral Vampire

Twigsatronics
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse

Do you play over roll20? There are great online alternatives to playing in person.

I haven't used it myself but I know what it is - I feel like drawing out the rooms and maps and such would take longer on that >.> I could be wrong though lol

OG Conventioneer

8,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse
Twigsatronics
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse

I haven't used it myself but I know what it is - I feel like drawing out the rooms and maps and such would take longer on that >.> I could be wrong though lol

Depends on how much prep time you're willing to put in. It's a great way to play.

Astral Vampire

Twigsatronics
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse
Twigsatronics
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse

Depends on how much prep time you're willing to put in. It's a great way to play.

True, I just think drawing stuff on roll20 would take longer to do than irl :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces