Welcome to Gaia! ::

all right, this is the OCCC or Official Card Creation Contest

1. rules
2. example
3. entries
4. winners

this is for MAGIC THE GATHERING, not any other card games.
It will cost 200 gold to inter and all money will go to the winner of that type save 10% which goes to me.

the types:
Instant/sorcery
land
enchantment
creature
artifact

I will accept multiple intries for each type from the same person, got 7 creatures? turn them all in if you think you'll win.

you can make almost any card you wish, but make sure it doesn't already excist.

rules will be:
1. the card must be your own idea, nothing stolen and nothing copied, if i find out you did this you lose, even if it would win.
2. the card must be able to be made, so nothing using your av's as a huge a** creature that costs 1.
3. the card can't be an extension of another card, such as "khamals revenge" becasue that set has past, i will also look down on cards made from characters from books such as Dirzt, or Gandulf.
4. you must be kind in torning your card in, anything said wrong of other cards untill after i give out the prizes will be a lose for the speeker and the money will go to the next place(every one moves up one spot)
5. you don't need a card picture to enter, but having a picture will break a tie.

this will be held for 2 to 3 weeks depending on how many people i get.
PM me if you have any questions.

In addition to the winner getting gold, he/she will get their card remade by jentsu to make it a foil.
This is my rp character, yes rp characters are fine.

In writing:
Ibix, the Wind 2UU

Legendary Creature: Dynamic Sorcerer

Flying

Tap: Ibix, the Wind does damage to target creature or player equal to the number of energy counters on it.

Whenever Ibix, the Wind does combat damage to a creature or player put and enery counter on it.

1/3

The Card:

User Image
Creatures:
Archal, Corrupt Technomancer 4UU

Legendary Creature: Sorcerer

As long as Archal, Corrupt Technomancer is in play all artifacts cost 1 less to play.

Tap: XUU, destroy target artifact with converted mana cost of X.

Tap: XUU, search your library for an artfact with coverted mana cost of X, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

If at any time there are no artifacts you control in play, remove Archal, Corrupt Technimancer from the game.

2/2

Lands:

Instants/Sorceries:

Enchantments:

User Image

Artifacts:
Winners:
Creatures:
Land:
Instant/Sorcery:
Enchantment:
Artifact:
this is now open!!! post your cards and start the trade, if you don't start the trade i wont put your card in the entries.
Seems pretty cool, I would join but, I'm not that great at making magic cards yet.
Lord Volker
Seems pretty cool, I would join but, I'm not that great at making magic cards yet.

doesn't matter if your good or not, if your card is good and can be made it will win.
geckomage
Lord Volker

doesn't matter if your good or not, if your card is good and can be made it will win.
Eh maybe, I'll think about it.
Are we allowed to take the pictures for the cards from Google?
Alright well I've already sent you the money so I'll post my card here later today...
Lord Volker
Are we allowed to take the pictures for the cards from Google?

i don't care where you get the pic from if you have it, remeber it doesn't need to be in card form it can be writing, i'llmake that an example next.
Hey, I like the use of the Orphen pic.
Genshiro
Hey, I like the use of the Orphen pic.

thanks, i didn't make the card i asked for a pic of orphan though because he inspired my rp character. AmAriki made the card, and i really like his work.
if you need help to make a card go to him.
User Image
*sends trade*

Thanks to Xeviq for rephrasing the card for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff