Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Hourglass

mradriank
Amaranthine D
mradriank
Ohh hi guys, sorry ive been MIA, Christmas and all. Speaking of Merry Christmas. Or any other related holidays.

Amaranthine do you meen the Requiem bloodline or the masquarde clan? Bloodline I'd encourage you to check out the yagnata (pg 150 Bloodlines the Chosen) but if you wanted to play the clan I'd be willing to use the translation guide and convert a little for it.

Requiem, Masquerade, it all kinda blurs together into dots on a page, and semantics when you have been playing WoD as long as I have XD. Call a spade a spade I figure, and we can crack open the translation guide, I'm not picky.. You can make the character for me, if you feel you can make it fit..

So the translation guide suggests using the Brujah in requiem as a Deava bloodline with Majesty, Vigor, and Celerity. It also states that they fit in just about any covenant. That being said if you wanted to make and Invictus or Sanctified one using that route I can fit that no problem.

Also if you want to go the Gangrel route like the VtR core book suggests I can make that work also. Either way I can come up with something I think. Although I think I dig the deava invictus.

I'm aware of both Daeva and Invictus. Sure, make it happen..
Clan:
Bloodline:
Covenant:
Mask:
Dirge:
Mental Abilities: Intelligence 1, Wits 1 , Resolve 1
Physical Abilities: Strength 1, Dexterity 1, Stamina 1
Social Abilities: Presence 1, Manipulation 1, Composure 1
Mental Skills:
Physical Skills:
Social Skills:
Merits:
Willpower:
Initiative:
Defense:
Speed:
Size:
Health:
Blood Potency: 1
Humanity:
Touchstone:
Banes:
Disciplines:
Devotions:
Vitae/Per Turn: 10/1
Equipment:
Weapon/Attacks:

Type Damage Mod Dice Pool
Brawl 0(B)

Aspirations:

Kinda makes sense for me to post how I'd like to receive a character sheet, alternatively you can head on over to http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/vtr.html and fill out one of the pdf sheets and send it to me. Character creation is pretty standard 5/4/3 for attributes +1 clan attribute, 11/7/4 for skills +3 specialties (don't worry about checking with me on them, if it's not up to snuff I'll say so when I review your sheet). Ten dots of merits, I prefer if you stick to core books merits at character creation. 3 Discipline dots at least 2 in clan. I can derive health, willpower, initiative, defense, and speed on my end if you don't have the formulas on hand.

Since I'm doing 2.0 it helps to have the God Machine Chronicle and Blood and Smoke (or the VtR 2.0 book) as a pdf for reference if not you can google all that stuff. I'm pretty sure it's all on white wolfs wikia. The reason I push the 2.0 is for the addition of mask/dirge, banes, and aspirations. Banes will get handled over the course of play, but the mask/dirge system replaces virtue/vice and is Kindred specific. As for aspirations they help me in making a more personalized experience for the player and award xp upon completion so ya know.
Amaranthine D
Quote:

Just pm me as complete of a character sheet (see above) as you can and well get going. I think I have an interesting arc for your character. I recommend making him more of a bruiser socialite I'm feeling an itch for some Belial's Brood action biggrin

Versatile Lover

wheels in late as hell did someone say demon the descent
Sure did. Who wants to blood stained gears bursting from cement basement floors and manaquins with hypodermic needles for fingers?
So worth mentioning. With the announcement of the new Dark Eras source book, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/world-of-darkness-dark-eras-prestige-edition

I'm going to be running a Hunter game set in the American Colonial Era, and I'm looking for two or three folks to run with, however I'd like to play a little with them first to make sure everyone will mess before I start making a dedicated thread for it.

Versatile Lover

I'm sorry I think you meant "An angel that is also a birdvase on fire."

Designing weird nonhumanoid angels/demons is one of my favorite things, TBH. Also reality glitches.
Tbh most of my non bipedal surrealism goes into changeling details. Those durn kindly ones being glass flowers growing out of snowdrifts. My angels tend to be far more active. Gotta keep those obscene occult matrices on schedule.
Bump for added VtR setting fiction in first post. I think I'm gonna go in there and clean stuff up, just not right now. I hope ya enjoy.

Versatile Lover

mradriank
Tbh most of my non bipedal surrealism goes into changeling details. Those durn kindly ones being glass flowers growing out of snowdrifts. My angels tend to be far more active. Gotta keep those obscene occult matrices on schedule.

wow I forgot this thread existed SILLY ME but: Changeling is a whole different aesthetic to me, so I don't really use the same brain power?

I really want to run a Demon/Promethean mixed game at some point though.
Demon/Promethean could be a blast. I've never gotten to play or run promethean, not a lot of interest in my RL groups. They call it unplayable, i think it just requires more storyteller/pc discussion during character creation. I am very excited for 2e. That being said I'm holding off on starting any new games with pending 2e releases. Its hard for me not to be constant designing changeling courts, but the kith and seeming changes are a little to drastic for me to want to spend to much time converting. Its been fun going back to vampire and spending most of my time there (and in owod changing breeds) I'd love to run a civilization hopping vamp from Rome to modern nights. However that I'd want to play not run lol.

Versatile Lover

mradriank
Demon/Promethean could be a blast. I've never gotten to play or run promethean, not a lot of interest in my RL groups. They call it unplayable, i think it just requires more storyteller/pc discussion during character creation. I am very excited for 2e. That being said I'm holding off on starting any new games with pending 2e releases. Its hard for me not to be constant designing changeling courts, but the kith and seeming changes are a little to drastic for me to want to spend to much time converting. Its been fun going back to vampire and spending most of my time there (and in owod changing breeds) I'd love to run a civilization hopping vamp from Rome to modern nights. However that I'd want to play not run lol.

My basic concept for PromeDemon was "What if the creatures the Prometheans consider angels actually were?" and figuring out from there how to make that work. I enjoy mixed games a lot, TBH.

Really looking forward to 2es, though Demon is my favorite line and it won't have one for obvious reasons which does make me a little sad. (But Nai, you say, it's still so new? shut up hypotheticals I love Demon the Descent) Promethean and Changeling are the ones I'm most looking forward to, though I do hope we get a Geist 2e, too.

(Vampire on the other hand was never much my thing. I'm not much of a traditionalist I guess, I tend to prefer the games with more out-there concepts.)
I think dtd stands a good chance of competeing in yeir 2 nWoD popularity. It seems like op really wants to support it, its just a shame the dtf fans arnt to stoked about it.

I have a feeling your going to see a lot of work in 2e promethian about angels, whether there are actual celstials or if the god machine has been manipulating them from the beginning. Though with the blue book one offs like innocents and infernals holding a special place for me I'd be all about a 2e celestial book about playing more "traditional" angels.
I'm looking for people who play Vampire the Masquerade or Mage the Ascension.
I'd be interested in joining a game, its super tough finding people who will accept a new player.

Versatile Lover

mradriank
I think dtd stands a good chance of competeing in yeir 2 nWoD popularity. It seems like op really wants to support it, its just a shame the dtf fans arnt to stoked about it.

I have a feeling your going to see a lot of work in 2e promethian about angels, whether there are actual celstials or if the god machine has been manipulating them from the beginning. Though with the blue book one offs like innocents and infernals holding a special place for me I'd be all about a 2e celestial book about playing more "traditional" angels.

It's a pretty big divergence from DTF, though not as much as the changeling games I feel? DTF and DTD at least have some aspects of the same tone/concepts. The changeling games are so different they almost deserve different names.

I'm pretty excited for Beast, the new line they announced with the 2es. There are apparently dragons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff