Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Werewolf

As the subject states, I'm new to Magic: The Gathering and recently brought a new M15 deck, I know the basic rules but I have no one to play with, I know! I would love to play a few people over Skype or other IM's, simply because I want to play with someone. =D I'd like to play with someone who doesn't have an OP deck and wont rip me a new one, but would allow me to learn my deck and other things as I play. If anyone is intrested, PM me or reply and we can talk about something =D

Human

Yoru Taiyou
As the subject states, I'm new to Magic: The Gathering and recently brought a new M15 deck, I know the basic rules but I have no one to play with, I know! I would love to play a few people over Skype or other IM's, simply because I want to play with someone. =D I'd like to play with someone who doesn't have an OP deck and wont rip me a new one, but would allow me to learn my deck and other things as I play. If anyone is intrested, PM me or reply and we can talk about something =D

I would like to but skpye isn't working for me, what other IM would you reccommend. For mac

Aged Werewolf

Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou

I would like to but skpye isn't working for me, what other IM would you reccommend. For mac

I don't know, I don't use Mac... So... o_O I have NO clue I'm afraid =[

Human

Yoru Taiyou
Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou

Wait, I'll just get it on my phone. Hold on

Aged Werewolf

Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou
Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou

Haha! okay, but I wont be playing tonight I'm afraid, the misses is asleep and I don't want to risk waking her. =[

Human

Yoru Taiyou
Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou
Ajax the Great
Yoru Taiyou

Haha! okay, but I wont be playing tonight I'm afraid, the misses is asleep and I don't want to risk waking her. =[

gotcha. I'll try to figure it out

Aged Werewolf

Why not just play MTGO or whatever edition of Duels of the Planeswalkers is out right now?

Timid Conversationalist

Yoru Taiyou

I am completely new... I just bought some cards but am still learning basic rules and gameplay. I just bought Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 (recommended to me over 2015) for the Xbox 360 to help familiarize me...

I am not knowledgeable enough to play against someone right now but feel free to PM me for an add for the future if you like!

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Dietro
Why not just play MTGO

Maybe because MTGO is a broken pile of poorly designed poop. That you have to pay for.
He'd be best off using cockatrice if he's new.

Though DOTP is an amazing resource. In the FB group I admin for, it's always recommended to new players since it really teaches you how to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff