Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like subforums?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 29, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

is a good idea, but if you belong to multipple things its harder to keep up with them ( i hope no one as said something like this already, didnt bother to read all things xd )
Well, either the rules are changed, so every topic title includes the Game Name or Acronym, being mentioned or between brackets, or more subforums are made.
serial_experiments
Well, either the rules are changed, so every topic title includes the Game Name or Acronym, being mentioned or between brackets, or more subforums are made.

neather will work.

I have already asked for people to include games acronyms. A few people agreed, and alot of people dont bother caring.

Same with subforums. and again. We do not have enough traffic also many of us do not wnat to go to four different areas.

What we need, are a few stickies. That is all. and another Mod.

GAIA NEEDS MORE MODS but they dont care. confused
I have often considered leaving due to lack of mods, and punishment for rules breaking.
Threx
serial_experiments

neather will work.

I have already asked for people to include games acronyms. A few people agreed, and alot of people dont bother caring.

Same with subforums. and again. We do not have enough traffic also many of us do not wnat to go to four different areas.

What we need, are a few stickies. That is all. and another Mod.

GAIA NEEDS MORE MODS but they dont care. confused
I have often considered leaving due to lack of mods, and punishment for rules breaking.

The stickies would include rules for the usage of Acronyms, forum ettiquete, and similar topics. Break the rules, get warned. Break the rules again... Well, I dunno. We need more rules in this forum, anyways.

I agree we need more mods, but it's hard to find enough people that fulfill the requirements, you know?
serial_experiments

The stickies would include rules for the usage of Acronyms, forum ettiquete, and similar topics. Break the rules, get warned. Break the rules again... Well, I dunno. We need more rules in this forum, anyways.

I agree we need more mods, but it's hard to find enough people that fulfill the requirements, you know?

I have PMd Sandokiri with teh following:
To: Sandokiri
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:41 pm
Subject: Table Top Organization.

Greetings, for the past lots of months, I have seen alot of threads in the Table Top forum requarding subforums and stickies.

Yet, i dont think I have seen a single mod post in these threads with an official word.

We the people of Table Top (I speak on their behalf, but they do no know that I do... But since this is an important issue, and I'm not being rude. I think I can wink ) ask that you please post a Feedback thread on the subject, or atleast an official word on it.

Thank you for your time.
Mike Horsepool.
Good. smile
serial_experiments
Good. smile

I say I speak unoffically on our behalf, because Peddy is much more qualified then I am :p and quite a few people around here dont like me.
Threx
serial_experiments
Good. smile

I say I speak unoffically on our behalf, because Peddy is much more qualified then I am :p and quite a few people around here dont like me.

Aw, who don't like you? I mean sure, our opinions of 2nd edition being a poorly executed pain in the neck differ, but you do actually comment intelligently, so you're okay by me.
Akhenaten
Aw, who don't like you? I mean sure, our opinions of 2nd edition being a poorly executed pain in the neck differ, but you do actually comment intelligently, so you're okay by me.

A couple people. i wont name names. But its not to important. The important part is, that Im noticed smile

Note: I hate forums where Im not noticed. Hence why I dont post in several areas of the forums. To many fricken people.
Akhenaten
As a D&D player, I'd rather not have to wallow through all the Yu-Gi-Oh threads if I don't have to. Since Final Fantasy and Ragnarok Online get their own threads, how about splitting the Tabletop section into three parts:

Card Games
Roleplaying Games
Strategy Games

That's not even getting as particular as one game per forum, so it doesn't sound too crazy. Anybody back me up on this?

I agree with you totally. I am a D&D player too, and it is annoying digging through all of the other threads finding them ninja
Akhenaten
As a D&D player, I'd rather not have to wallow through all the Yu-Gi-Oh threads if I don't have to. Since Final Fantasy and Ragnarok Online get their own threads, how about splitting the Tabletop section into three parts:

Card Games
Roleplaying Games
Strategy Games

That's not even getting as particular as one game per forum, so it doesn't sound too crazy. Anybody back me up on this?

Great idea. I Don't like wading through the stream of crappy yougioh threads.
yeah anything would help, I made a similar thread 3months ago had alot of replies to bad the Mods do what they want not what the people want....

might have better luck paying them gaia gold for a subforum like a guild...
I would love to see this idea come true. *Grumbles about the dozens and dozens of Yu-Gi-Oh threads.*
I am awaiting word back from Sandokiri, about a few things. I'll keep you guys posted.
At current, there aren't any plans for new subfora within this forum; the primary reason for this being that our system doesn't have a second sub-level of fora.

However, after some consideration, we are considering the addition of a small (2-3 preferrably) number of stickys.

At this point, I'd like to ask, which specific games/categories/whatnot should be given stickys?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff