2x Umezawa’s Jitte
3x Boomerang
3x Mana Leak
3x Bonesplitter
2x Isochron Scepter
22x Island
Total= 56 cards
I need four more! Can you please help?
Get rid of Walker of the Secret Ways. They don't do anything special. Put some Echoing Truths in. Tney're good.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ColdIce
Get rid of Walker of the Secret Ways. They don't do anything special. Put some Echoing Truths in. Tney're good.
actually, they make for crazy ninja acrobatics on your attack step, so stfu. though two might be better.

sparring collar is good with ninjas. you can hit them with first strike damage, then ninjutsu out and hit them on normal damage step.
Are you making a flat out ninja deck, as in no other creature? As it is, it doesn't look like it takes full advantage of ninjutsu, aside from Higure.

I'd suggest other creatures with evasion, like flying, that are quick to get out.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Genshiro
Are you making a flat out ninja deck, as in no other creature? As it is, it doesn't look like it takes full advantage of ninjutsu, aside from Higure.

I'd suggest other creatures with evasion, like flying, that are quick to get out.
don't forget comes into play effects. they're bounce's best friend.

though, if it's not a ninja theme deck, and is instead a deck revolving around ninjas, shuko could do well to get lost, and ronin warclub wants in.
SporkMaster5000
ColdIce
actually, they make for crazy ninja acrobatics on your attack step, so stfu. though two might be better.

sparring collar is good with ninjas. you can hit them with first strike damage, then ninjutsu out and hit them on normal damage step.

How about none? Seriously, they just suck. Waste of mana. Sparring Collar's a good idea though.
ColdIce
SporkMaster5000
ColdIce

How about none? Seriously, they just suck. Waste of mana. Sparring Collar's a good idea though.
I think that they fit in. I would personally add 4 ornithopters, and probably some trinket mages for fetching ninja items
Ignore this post. Stupid non-working posty-thing...

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ColdIce
SporkMaster5000
ColdIce

they are not a waste of mana, a monoblue ninja deck will have heaps of mana open, for ninjutsuing stuff out, and countering or bouncing threats. that mana can also be put to use bouncing your ninjas around in combat, if one of them is blocked and something else is not, or just if one of them is blocked and you'd rather not have it die. just because it doesn't save your ninjas from a wrath doesn't mean its worthless.
Thanks for all the ideas!
I do not know if a straight ninja deck can work but i seen an interesting deck with ninjas and creatures with coming into play abilities like rats and soloms. It is a bit far off of what you are trying for but it could work if this does not pan out for you. You may also want to concider some evasion creatures for the deck as it stands you have to hard cast an ninja and swing wit hit and then ninjitsu. Glasskites are solid, Meloku as well, ornithopter is a favorite. You may want to cut some of the equipment from the deck Blinding powder, bonesplitter, shuko. If you ninjitsu you loose the equip and then you have to take a turn to re-equip which is rather slow. You may also want to take the septer, mana leak/ boomerang out. Either that or go heavier on it, it is rather sketchy right now 6 out of 60 spells to imprint can leave the septer a dead card and a late game mana leak can be of little or no use. The boomerang in nice utility though.

Well that is my fragmented thoughts for now.
omegalaw
I do not know if a straight ninja deck can work but i seen an interesting deck with ninjas and creatures with coming into play abilities like rats and soloms. It is a bit far off of what you are trying for but it could work if this does not pan out for you. You may also want to concider some evasion creatures for the deck as it stands you have to hard cast an ninja and swing wit hit and then ninjitsu. Glasskites are solid, Meloku as well, ornithopter is a favorite. You may want to cut some of the equipment from the deck Blinding powder, bonesplitter, shuko. If you ninjitsu you loose the equip and then you have to take a turn to re-equip which is rather slow. You may also want to take the septer, mana leak/ boomerang out. Either that or go heavier on it, it is rather sketchy right now 6 out of 60 spells to imprint can leave the septer a dead card and a late game mana leak can be of little or no use. The boomerang in nice utility though.

Well that is my fragmented thoughts for now.
I thought some flying creatures would help, plus I put in the put the boomerang and the mana leak to leave the field open for the ninjas to attack without fail.
If you can get your hands on Ink-Eyes, be sure to put it in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff