Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, if you've seen the Google Play store you've probably noticed that none of the LP apps are really top-notch like some on iOS (iDuelpro for example). In reaction to this, I've spent the last year (on and off) working on a more usable LP calculator app for Android. I'm a KDE judge and a duelist, so I made an app that would live up to my standards and be easy to use, effectively replacing the traditional LP notebook entirely.

I recently uploaded the app to Google Play and the Amazon App Store, and now I need opinions on what I can add or change in the app to make it the best on Android. I would love to hear your feedback, and if you're interested, it's called Yugi-Duel Life Points Calculator and you can find it by searching "Yugi-Duel". I would put a link but I don't want to seem like a spammy advertiser, but if someone requests a direct link I will provide it. Thanks, and I hope you guys like the app and are able to use it to duel more efficiently.

P.S. Don't worry about price, there is a fully-featured free version that is ad-supported. biggrin

Yugi-Duel Apps
o-o i still use pencil paper and calculator
I will check it out and post feed back later
Angelic Clover
o-o i still use pencil paper and calculator

Yeah it's hard to beat the essentials, so I tried to emulate the whole experience of LP score-keeping by including a log of LP changes. This LP Log shows the history for each LP in the current game, even showing the difference in LP beside each entry (color-coded of course biggrin ).

Inamatus Requiem
I will check it out and post feed back later

Thanks for giving it a shot. Tell me whatever you think about it and I'll see what I can do to make it better! Also, I just submitted an update that addresses a possible problem with the Change Background feature on newer Android devices. Apparently Google changed the way images are stored in Android 4.4.2, so I had to rework the code to address that. It should be live on Google Play and Amazon soon though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff