Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was thinking about making a tag team deck that would be a pure focous on laying out the defence for our team while letting our team mate do the damage.
Maybe a deck filled with defencive traps like mirror force, mystical space typhoon, diffrent trap holes, and other deadly traps to hold our opponets at bay and clearing a clear path for our team mate to strike at our opponets lifepoints

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Run two really good decks.

HAT and Evilswarm are the best of both worlds. Ophion w/ material + Majesty's Fiend = collect the salt from your opponent.

Skilled Strategist

what decks u both usin now?
D_Storm25
well im in a club and a bunch of my friends duel so i was thinking of making a general one that could work with most other decks
Penn Almasy

HAT and Evilswarm are the best of both worlds. Ophion w/ material + Majesty's Fiend = collect the salt from your opponent.
nice, use both mixed into one deck or use one and have my partner use the other? O:

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
xXLoRd ACEXx
Penn Almasy

nice, use both mixed into one deck or use one and have my partner use the other? O:
Ideally, the latter.

Skilled Strategist

xXLoRd ACEXx
D_Storm25
well im in a club and a bunch of my friends duel so i was thinking of making a general one that could work with most other decks

run defense and offense (able to switch tag or single if 2 against 1) n meant decklist u been usin in rl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff