Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard of this tcg like 1-2 years ago [pretty confident it was in 2013] but so far it hasn't hit the west to my knowledge and people say it's pretty much japanese mtg wtih anime art. and that's honestly all I remember. [i swear i saw a few youtube videos of people playing with physical cards and I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me and it turns out i'm thinking about a dumb card game app thing...doesn't inspire much confident huh]

Mythical Rare

Sounds like you might be talking about Force of Will.

The easiest way to describe this is "MTG with YGO stats."
I believe your right, i was kind of hoping it would hit the west but i guess it's one of those games that i'll prob never be able to play

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I just saw a comercial for it 2 days ago on TV. Still have yet to see it in stores.
i'm still looking up a video on how to play that's in english o-o

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I knew it'd be Force of Will when I read the title. Some of the older peeps I play Vanguard started playing it earlier this year when it was still in Japanese. We also play MtG so...

I'm sure there'll be an English version when the cards get released. Alternatively I could ask some of the peeps to record a video explaining how to play on Friday?
Army In Your Mind
I knew it'd be Force of Will when I read the title. Some of the older peeps I play Vanguard started playing it earlier this year when it was still in Japanese. We also play MtG so...

I'm sure there'll be an English version when the cards get released. Alternatively I could ask some of the peeps to record a video explaining how to play on Friday?
that would be nice, but i would hate for you[and company] to go out of your way for me sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff