Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Does anyone out there play Munchkin? I bought the deluxe version a while back (it comes with a board, die, figures and extra cards). It's pretty neat, but definitely more fun with the more people you have. I haven't really mastered it yet, but it is a good way to pass the time and get some laughs.

What are some of your own rules you have made up, and do you use any of the blank create-your-own cards? If so, what are they?

Friendly Citizen

Serene Lily Wings
Does anyone out there play Munchkin? I bought the deluxe version a while back (it comes with a board, die, figures and extra cards). It's pretty neat, but definitely more fun with the more people you have. I haven't really mastered it yet, but it is a good way to pass the time and get some laughs.

What are some of your own rules you have made up, and do you use any of the blank create-your-own cards? If so, what are they?

I love munchkin! I haven't made any of my own cards, but I own the Classic, Cthulhu, Space, Wild West, and Superhero sets. ^.^

Apocalyptic Explorer

11,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
If you play a lot, I recommend Demented Dungeons. Adds random rules while playing.

Friendly Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Aristotelian
Serene Lily Wings

I love munchkin! I haven't made any of my own cards, but I own the Classic, Cthulhu, Space, Wild West, and Superhero sets. ^.^

I saw that they have a fairy set, which I want but I saw that it is out of print. V-V I think the space one looks neat though!

Friendly Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
WalterOGrimm
If you play a lot, I recommend Demented Dungeons. Adds random rules while playing.

Thanks for the recommendation.
I only own the plain Munchkin and nothing else, but in most areas I've played cheating is allowed as long as you're not caught. It makes the social aspect of the game a million times better.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
These days I'll only play munchkin if there is no other possibility of playing another game.
I love Munchkin! I think my favorite is the western one. I want to get Munckin Booty ^^

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Serene Lily Wings

if no one checks the wording on the card, and you bluff well, you can make up how the card works.

Feline Vampire

I'm a huge fan! I got to met Steven Jackson and he signed my level 1 potted plant and my angry gazebo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff