Munchkin

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Does any one play it? domokun
tblahblah

played it once, but i own muchkin fu and space munchkin, and often mix the decks.

Amateur Prophet

Yeah, my friends and I play on our late night trips to Perkins. I have to go pick up the Munchkin Bites set one day.
I play Munchkin during gamers club. It's a hilarious game. ^_^
The Knight's of Trinity play it on week 6 (we have a six week campaigns and start the next block after) and generally if we're finished on week 6 we take in silly card games which include Munchkin, Gimme the Brain and Flux.
I played it once o.O Never had the chance to do so again though.
tblahblah
i love it biggrin
I love it so much, im trying to sell my sets... sweatdrop
Threx
if you love why are you selling it?
CaribbeanKid
Threx
if you love why are you selling it?

Its an OK game. but it takes to long to play. and its lost all value for me.
Munchkin is a great game for when you and your freinds are just plain bored. It lends itself to many jokes and is always a good time. The wizard I feel is the best class. But if you want to kill and hour or two Munchkins is definately worth buying.
A gnome is one of the best races in the game also. Adding a monster to your level and bonuses is pretty great. i use to have all the sets till they where ruined by the rain. Stupid rain.
Munchkin Bites rocks too! I love things that poke fun at LARP?gothic fantasy.

Fashionable Explorer

I've never played the game myself, though a friend recently purchased the Munchkin d20 books, and was reading me some choice excerpts....it sounds hillarious. I'll be keeping my eyes open for any used copies I might come across.

As for the card game? Nah, the people I run with are pretty much all M:tG, all the time.
It's fun, but then it gets old real fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff