• Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX

got any planeswalkers? just yesterday i got a Elspeth the sun champion and a foil liliana of the dark realms
iv had all version of both jace and chandra, i currently have all versions of gurrak tezzeret, sorin, tibalt, i just traded my Elspeth tiral for like a collection of 200 cards, Vraska, the 2 white and the red/white ajani. koth, Nicalo and finally Ral zarek
Oh and Liliana Vess and dark realms

do you have jaces mindsculptor from the world wake series
I did. It was stolen a few months back T^T at the time it was worth like 150$ cash at the local cash shops and i was about to sell it off when a now "X" Friend stole it ...

i saw this video on youtube this guy got 2 foil jace mindsculptors and they are around 300$ now
Yeah ... he's worth it. Iv not been in a single game that he hit the field that s**t didnt get real for someone. Iv seen a guy drop that final one turn after another with a proliferation mill deck. It wasn't easy to watrch 2 guys drop one turn after another be left the last one to fight back T^T needless to say i lost ... Mindcrank is a b***h stressed

mill decks are fun they basically freeze your opponent

Distinct Genius

I actually had a deck idea similar to this. If you want, I can give you the link.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Soundwave 2
I actually had a deck idea similar to this. If you want, I can give you the link.
Sure why not.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX

I did. It was stolen a few months back T^T at the time it was worth like 150$ cash at the local cash shops and i was about to sell it off when a now "X" Friend stole it ...

i saw this video on youtube this guy got 2 foil jace mindsculptors and they are around 300$ now
Yeah ... he's worth it. Iv not been in a single game that he hit the field that s**t didnt get real for someone. Iv seen a guy drop that final one turn after another with a proliferation mill deck. It wasn't easy to watrch 2 guys drop one turn after another be left the last one to fight back T^T needless to say i lost ... Mindcrank is a b***h stressed

I saw a deck last week that ran mindcrank and the new dimir guild mage and yeah it was a turn 3 insta kill / mill

Distinct Genius

Soundwave 2
Sure why not.
Here ya go

Dangerous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX

I saw a deck last week that ran mindcrank and the new dimir guild mage and yeah it was a turn 3 insta kill / mill

damn

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Soundwave 2
Soundwave 2
Sure why not.
Here ya go
It wont let me post but your in dispirit need of creatures just encase you fail to force a discard of one hits the field with protection or indestructibility

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX
Xx100percentcrazyxX

damn

Turn 1 swamp,
Turn 2 island, cast black rit to gain 3 black mana, tap out drop duskmantle guildmage for a blue and a black and mine crank for the other 2 mana.
Turn 3 swamp, cast a second black rit ( mana total is 1 blue 3 black ) us dustmantle first ability for 1 blue and a black and 1 extra then cast Thoughtseize for 1 black and blame the other guys dead ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff