Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sage

Emrakul

It does! Thanks again.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

No problem. Glad I could be of some assistance.
SaintTape
Superior Firepower
just dont play a black spell deck. (assassins)

I'm sorry, I don't understand...I'm not playing a black deck, and as for an opponent black deck...little creatures like assassins and kill spells aren't frightening in the least...
against it is what i am saying. i see your point of the dragons. but as to the new avacyn cards... dragons dont do much now
well as for a dragon deck, the first thing that comes to mind is spinerock knoll. all you have to do is deal 7 damage and with the 4 lightning bolt variants, the shocks, magma jet and grapeshot, its not terrible difficult to reach 7 damage and flip the hidden card into a dragon beatstick. though if you wanted, you could just kinda play the dragonstorm deck that patrick chapin took to worlds and got 2nd place, and is relatively cheap, you could both have fun, and it would still be a viable legacy deck.

Shameless Sage

Timid Coronet
well as for a dragon deck, the first thing that comes to mind is spinerock knoll. all you have to do is deal 7 damage and with the 4 lightning bolt variants, the shocks, magma jet and grapeshot, its not terrible difficult to reach 7 damage and flip the hidden card into a dragon beatstick. though if you wanted, you could just kinda play the dragonstorm deck that patrick chapin took to worlds and got 2nd place, and is relatively cheap, you could both have fun, and it would still be a viable legacy deck.

Hmm, I might give Spinerocks a chance again, though initially I didn't like that they came into play tapped. As for Dragonstorm, it requires a lot of ramp to work well, and I don't want to make the deck ramp-based. I'm not too focused on legacy viability, given it's just meant for casual.
SaintTape
Timid Coronet

Hmm, I might give Spinerocks a chance again, though initially I didn't like that they came into play tapped. As for Dragonstorm, it requires a lot of ramp to work well, and I don't want to make the deck ramp-based. I'm not too focused on legacy viability, given it's just meant for casual.
well the thing about dragon storm is that it can be put under the knoll, as was common with the deck. the ramp was usually to cast enough burn to do 7 damage and use the spell under the knoll.

Shameless Sage

Timid Coronet
well the thing about dragon storm is that it can be put under the knoll, as was common with the deck. the ramp was usually to cast enough burn to do 7 damage and use the spell under the knoll.

Ah, okay! I see where you're going with that. Maybe I'll give it a go, since I'm trying out all sorts of things.

Shameless Sage

~bump~

Question in the edit for y'all.

Shameless Sage

Shameless Sage

New deck posted~!

Shameless Sage

NEW DECK POSTED

Shameless Sage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items