Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

u play?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Ririku-hime
Ne1 got ne info on the new MTG sets? I'm going craze about the Kamigawa and want the 411! wat's up and wat's not?

the kamigawa block is full of legends. the kamigawa block is a japanese themed block with impressive artwork. the majority of legends cost a lot to play but have wonderful abilities. ryusei, the falling star of the champions set, is a red dragon that when it goes to the graveyard it inflicts 5 damage to all non-flying creatures. genju of the realm of the betrayers set, a gold legendary enchant land that turns your lands into 8/12 legendary spirits with trample. plus there are samurai and ninjas. tons of spirits as well.
AmAriki
japoniano
Uh... about BoK, u can easilly find out seeing people play,

If you want to know about Saviors of Kamigawa, all I've seen is the logo and the book cover, which has been confirmed that has Michiko in it so, there'll probably be a Michiko creature card.
Don't think so. What'd it do? "Tap: Annoy the hell out of target player"?

Anyhoo, as interesting as this little trend where R&D gives us blocks focused on totally different worlds...I prefer the classic block's style. Gimme a Greel, Mind Raker over a Kentaro, the Smiling Cat any day.

So hopefully, Ravnica'll get back to that...or at least go with an Eberron-ish feel. Which I'd also like. 3nodding
More partial to Latulla, Keldon Overseer than Greel... (sorry.. collected Prophecy set for a loong time.. missin only 4 cards.)
AmAriki
japoniano

If you want to know about Saviors of Kamigawa, all I've seen is the logo and the book cover, which has been confirmed that has Michiko in it so, there'll probably be a Michiko creature card.
Well, you can see how we found that outhere.

Anyways, we know this User Image is the book cover and later an artist claimed it was his work and that as far as he knows it's Michiko, which I think will be like a samurai searcher (like the rebel searcher legend that is banned).
japoniano
AmAriki
japoniano

Well, you can see how we found that outhere.

Anyways, we know this User Image is the book cover and later an artist claimed it was his work and that as far as he knows it's Michiko, which I think will be like a samurai searcher (like the rebel searcher legend that is banned).
That looks more like Boss Uramon to me. But eh, why'd she be on the Saviors cover?
Although I liked Kamigawa the three blocks before it either sucked or were hidiously overpowered. I am looking forward to ravnica.
AmAriki
japoniano

There was some debate over on the mtgnews.com forums about whether the person on the cover is Michiko or not. I'd suggest it wasn't. For one, the woman on it looks far too old to be Michiko. Secondly, the whole feel of the artwork is wrong, especially with the sword behind the back. Michiko's character is not a decietful character, or at least isn't so far. I don't see her taking a total 180.
However, is she's to have a card, it would probably be something dealing with spirits. As far as we can tell from the book, she's the savior of Kamigawa.
Quote:
Anyhoo, as interesting as this little trend where R&D gives us blocks focused on totally different worlds...I prefer the classic block's style. Gimme a Greel, Mind Raker over a Kentaro, the Smiling Cat any day.

So hopefully, Ravnica'll get back to that...or at least go with an Eberron-ish feel. Which I'd also like. 3nodding

I love the flavor of Kamigawa. I loved the flavor of Mirrodin. I did not like the flavor of Oddysey or Onslaught block. I think something more akin to early Magic would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff