Welcome to Gaia! ::

theherodragonmk
MyNameIsKir
A Nullify will be dumped into my sideboard. Aaannnnddd.... that's about it.

Trying to make a Phenax Mill deck though. Mmmm...

For my mill I am trying to balance
Consuming abaration
elite arcanist
tritan's tactics
Mizzium skin {for the hexproof}
and Phenax

I'm still working on mine, but mine is a BUG deck splashing W and R. The three bombs are Phenax, Blood Baron, and Ætherling. Going to put a Chromanticore in there as well. I have mana fixing in it anyway so it'll work.

Dapper Lunatic

Hello Eidolon of Countless Battles! You, Hero of Iroas, Archetype of Courage, and a number of other cards will fit very nicely into my Zur, the Enchanter Commander deck! Loving Theros so far biggrin
Photorealysis
Hello Eidolon of Countless Battles! You, Hero of Iroas, Archetype of Courage, and a number of other cards will fit very nicely into my Zur, the Enchanter Commander deck! Loving Theros so far biggrin

The Eidolon is easily one of my favorite cards in the set. Zur, Bruna and other Aura-based decks really got a ton of love in BNG. Hero of Iroas is especially nasty and gaining first strike with the Archetype (while opponents lose it) is super sweet!

Feline Vampire

I got some good Bestows, the green/white God, Korria, and all the archetypes, but other than that, just trade fodder for the standard players I play with.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
My Standard deck revolves around buffing my creatures and weakening my opponents, so there's really nothing I want except for trade bait.

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I believe with in two booster boxes and 2 prerelease events manage to get most of the set in multiples.

As for standard play I've been using more Thero's than Born of the God's cards.

Draft is fairly fun with the two sets.

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
BNG gave me two extremely janky and so far successful meta-tearing up deck ideas.

One is based off a silly board disruption combo of whelming wave into archaeomancer into whelming wave into...
Which ended up being a power mill deck. People tell me my deck dies to miscutter hydra, but my answer in game to that is 'oh miscutter hydra. thats a good creature. Dies to doom blade'.
And even i'm impressed with how most decks, like mono black and mono blue and monsters struggle so much against this interesting mill combo.

But the card that I was most excited for in BNG was Satyr Wayfinder. I almost dropped american control just because of this guy, in fact i let my friends use my prized control deck at tournaments because I have now opted to play BUG reanimator with Rescue from the underworld and Whip of Erebos abuse.
I love how every spike has the first impression of 'isn't that too slow' but so far with 7 dorks, 23 land, and 4 of these Satyr Wayfinder beauties I end up with consistently silly turn 3 Desecration demons or turn 5 sylvan primodial hardcast/reanimate. Its a meta-crusher and I'm so proud of it.

My Hexproof deck got Hunter's prowess, which at first i thought would be weak, but after playtesting against a variety of decks decided the card was strong enough to warrant mainboard.
Simple answer: all will bow before XENAGOD!!! Oh and his fanatic is definitely in my r/g nowas well as Fall of the Hammer. I have one Courser of Kuphrix. It helps eliminate mid-game mana problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff