Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Anyone interested in chit chat about MtG or helping me out with my Commander Deck? I've been working on it a few years, w u g, Jenara Asura of War

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Have you looked around for what type Commander you would like? What colors you want to run?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Have you looked around for what type Commander you would like? What colors you want to run?

Um! Yes! My deck is actually mostly built, I was just looking for tweaks.

*points up* Like I said, Jenara, Asura of War, it's w u g (white, blue, green), and I run craterhoof, big creatures, power ups, mana ramp. Basically a beat down deck. I dunno, I was just kinda hoping to find someone to chit chat with about it.

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I could give you suggestions if you post a deck list.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

*points up* Like I said, Jenara, Asura of War, it's w u g (white, blue, green), and I run craterhoof, big creatures, power ups, mana ramp. Basically a beat down deck. I dunno, I was just kinda hoping to find someone to chit chat with about it.
Sweet. Are you going to play at a local gamestore or amongst friends? Craterhoof is a good card and I have one in my deck.

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Sweet. Are you going to play at a local gamestore or amongst friends? Craterhoof is a good card and I have one in my deck.

We go to a nearby game store every wednesday to play, it's a pretty cool group of people.

I love Craterhoof, it can be really nasty... I just added a restoration angel, so I can hopefully bounce him if i need to.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

We go to a nearby game store every wednesday to play, it's a pretty cool group of people.

I love Craterhoof, it can be really nasty... I just added a restoration angel, so I can hopefully bounce him if i need to.
That he can and that angel is a good add. I run Ruric Thar, the Unbowed for my commander with Howl of the night pack and Master of the wild hunt with mana ramp. Its slow at first, but my 2 cost goblins can be my walls before I can dish out some damage.

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

That he can and that angel is a good add. I run Ruric Thar, the Unbowed for my commander with Howl of the night pack and Master of the wild hunt with mana ramp. Its slow at first, but my 2 cost goblins can be my walls before I can dish out some damage.

Ohhh that sounds hella fun to play!!

I did a fun combo tonight at casuals, used rite of replication on my rhox faith mender, gained over 10000 life before i won the game because of how buffed they were XD

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

I did a fun combo tonight at casuals, used rite of replication on my rhox faith mender, gained over 10000 life before i won the game because of how buffed they were XD
Thats a pretty good combo and one hell of a life gain. I've been interested in making black/white deck. I've seen those decks do some damage while gaining life almost every turn.

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Thats a pretty good combo and one hell of a life gain. I've been interested in making black/white deck. I've seen those decks do some damage while gaining life almost every turn.

Yeah!! Black/White is a scary combo. I can't really use black very well, tbh. I prefer Green/White, I find them more straightforward.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Yeah!! Black/White is a scary combo. I can't really use black very well, tbh. I prefer Green/White, I find them more straightforward.
Black plays a lot from the graveyard and sometimes you have to take to account the other color you are mixing your black with. It can be a pain in the a**.

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Black plays a lot from the graveyard and sometimes you have to take to account the other color you are mixing your black with. It can be a pain in the a**.

Yeah and it's always got an extra cost for everything, sacrificing a creature, paying life. I don't like that kinda thing.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Yeah and it's always got an extra cost for everything, sacrificing a creature, paying life. I don't like that kinda thing.
Its good if you want to do direct damage to your opponent, but its a deck you got to be smart with. I try to play every Friday amongst friends, but we are all busy and we don't play often enough. I do play the console version of the game, do you?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

Its good if you want to do direct damage to your opponent, but its a deck you got to be smart with. I try to play every Friday amongst friends, but we are all busy and we don't play often enough. I do play the console version of the game, do you?

No I usually only play at the card shop on Wednesdays, to be honest. And I collect cards hahah which is terrible.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived
Ryuuichi
A Life Less Lived

No I usually only play at the card shop on Wednesdays, to be honest. And I collect cards hahah which is terrible.
I collect them too and its pricey as hell. gonk
Did you attend the Khans of Tarkir prerelease or have you opened anything from that set?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff