GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Here is a link to the deck lists:

http://www.magicspoiler.com/mtg-deck/commander-2014-decklists/

What do you all think of them? Personally I like all of them except the black one but thats mainly because I already have most of the cards in that deck.

Human

The black deck looks real good.
I'm probably gonna pick that one up. I've been wanting to take apart my Tariel EDH deck because it's not that good, so I'm probably just going to go mono black. I'd probably have Drana be my general instead though. She's a foxy lady

Shadowy Knight

14,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I think the red deck is the strongest of the new decks. I am personally getting the white one because it has some cards I need for my Zurgo Voltron deck.

Blue is the only one I didn't like.

Human

EspersBlade
I think the red deck is the strongest of the new decks. I am personally getting the white one because it has some cards I need for my Zurgo Voltron deck.

Yeah the white one looked interesting as well. I actually really like the lithomancer and her abilities

dat reef worm tho

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'll be grabbing the white deck, followed by the red deck. And while some of the cards of the blue deck look appealing, I might have to hold off on it even though its my favorite color.

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Frankachu
I'll be grabbing the white deck, followed by the red deck. And while some of the cards of the blue deck look appealing, I might have to hold off on it even though its my favorite color.

I checked on TrollandToad the other day and they were selling the blue deck for $25ish because it has the lowest card money value of all the decks.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1062403.html

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ajax the Great
EspersBlade

Yeah the white one looked interesting as well. I actually really like the lithomancer and her abilities

dat reef worm tho

Reef Worm plus Kiki Jiki emotion_dowant

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I think I'm going to buy the White, Green, Red, and Blue decks. I will probably fuse the white and green together and fused the red and blue together. Make the White/Green a really strong elf deck and for the Blue/Red deck i'm still working out it's strategy. I'll more than likely use Rhys the Redeemed as the commander for the White/Green deck.

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gayngel
The Frankachu

I checked on TrollandToad the other day and they were selling the blue deck for $25ish because it has the lowest card money value of all the decks.

Oh my. Well I know that I'll get both white and red Commander decks then. Perhaps I'll buy the blue cards separately.

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Frankachu
Gayngel
The Frankachu

Oh my. Well I know that I'll get both white and red Commander decks then. Perhaps I'll buy the blue cards separately.

The blue deck dropped in price again and the green and black have drop below $30 on trollandtoad.

Shadowy Knight

14,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ajax the Great
EspersBlade

dat reef worm tho

I like the broken 1 drop copy target equipment card. and also Assault Suit.

The reef worm is funny, especially because of the right of rep, but it is doesn't seem like an extremely good card to me. It's kind of like a blue mitotic slime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff