Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This question dose not pertain to games that are based around being dead already or that start with you already dead.

My personal one and only one is being a necromancer in training who back talked his mentor and was killed. My lower jaw and tongue. My favert moment is not with dealing with my mentor But instead meeting a random peasant. At this point i'm only level two (Yes i died at level one lol) I would use memory laps to make him forget i was there then attack he would run same spell and attack and i did this until he died. At this point I had a tempery jaw to replace the one taken. The villager punched me in the face and the jaw flew off.

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blue koopa shell
This question dose not pertain to games that are based around being dead already or that start with you already dead.

My personal one and only one is being a necromancer in training who back talked his mentor and was killed. My lower jaw and tongue. My favert moment is not with dealing with my mentor But instead meeting a random peasant. At this point i'm only level two (Yes i died at level one lol) I would use memory laps to make him forget i was there then attack he would run same spell and attack and i did this until he died. At this point I had a tempery jaw to replace the one taken. The villager punched me in the face and the jaw flew off.

take a level in fighter. be daniel fortesque.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces