Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're looking for people with good ideas to join the Undone forums and assist in the design and development of a fan-made third set for the Un block (Unglued and Unhinged).

Ground rules for Gaia members:

Before signing up on Undone, you will PM me with your intended username and why you should be granted access to the project forums. If I agree, I'll give you the link to the forums.

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD TO JOIN UNDONE. IF YOU ARE NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY BAN YOU.

Post badly, and you will be banned. If I have to ban you, bad things may happen here as well. (Bad things can include me posting everything you do on my forums here, as well as asking a mod to have a chat with you about badly representing Gaia.)

Post goodly, and you will be rewarded. (With gold)

I will choose someone from among those who PM me to receive 3000 gold. To be eligible for this, you must post at least one card idea on Undone that gets photoshopped and finalized.

PM me with any questions. Or post here.
Atog
We're looking for people with good ideas to join the Undone forums and assist in the design and development of a fan-made third set for the Un block (Unglued and Unhinged).

Ground rules for Gaia members:

Before signing up on Undone, you will PM me with your intended username and why you should be granted access to the project forums. If I agree, I'll give you the link to the forums.

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD TO JOIN UNDONE. IF YOU ARE NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY BAN YOU.

Post badly, and you will be banned. If I have to ban you, bad things may happen here as well. (Bad things can include me posting everything you do on my forums here, as well as asking a mod to have a chat with you about badly representing Gaia.)

Post goodly, and you will be rewarded. (With gold)

I will choose someone from among those who PM me to receive 3000 gold. To be eligible for this, you must post at least one card idea on Undone that gets photoshopped and finalized.

PM me with any questions. Or post here.

... Somehow, I think the part in bold can get YOU banned from Gaia for harrassment. Just a thought.

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
just watch what you write it can backfire right back at you and you wouldn't like it at all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff