Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I've played Magic: The Gathering for 13 years off and on. My favourites creature types are elves. Generally cheap, huge on producing other creatues, life, and mana.

My favourite combo:

Intruder Alarm, 1 Wellwishers and Voice of the woods and any 3 other elves. Infinite life and infinite creatures.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Been playing magic the gathering for 9 years. Favorite combo is Wheel of Fortune + Megrim + Underworld Dreams.

Dapper Rogue

I'm actually thinking of opening a card / game shop near the place I live. I dream job for me XD plus there is no shop like that in the town anyways XD so it would do well I think.except need money to get it started, just a pipe dream I guess sweatdrop

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + any other permanent that lets to sacrifice creatures = Good game.

Dedcadent Pants

Zeddicuus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + any other permanent that lets to sacrifice creatures = Good game.

Use the last counter to kill itself. It won't have the counter when it resolves, so you have an arbitrary loop anyways.
Alternatively, use one of the earlier counters, and then it'll die as a state based effect when it has 0 counters on it.

Brainy Dabbler

Im pretty new, building a r/b vamp deck

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
LiaThistle
Zeddicuus

Use the last counter to kill itself. It won't have the counter when it resolves, so you have an arbitrary loop anyways.
Alternatively, use one of the earlier counters, and then it'll die as a state based effect when it has 0 counters on it.

True that. Never thought of doing that with it, though I don't have the deck built that could do this. I learned my lesson after after my Exquisite Blood/Vizkopa Guildmage/Extort combo that players in this area do not care much for those recursion shenanigans.

As for B/R Vampires there, Somewhat_Slightly, I've seen another player do that and it worked fairly well so long as they were not up against heavy creature removal. So you might want to watch for that weakness.

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ive been playing for four years.
I play super heavy casual, mainly artifact and scry oriented decks.

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Zeddicuus

Mikeus would give Trisk +1/+1 so even if you removed the last counter Twisk would still be a +1/+1.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
yes, but that is irrelevant to the interaction.

If you kill it with one of its own counters removed to deal 1 damage or just use up the counters to deal that much damage to an opponent then sac it to a permanent with an activated ability (Fallen Angel comes to mind), it'll go to the graveyard with no counters, then undying kicks in and brings it back again! over and over and over and over so you can kill all opponents off.

Tiny Hero

Dangerous Lunatic

Nakazora
I'm actually thinking of opening a card / game shop near the place I live. I dream job for me XD plus there is no shop like that in the town anyways XD so it would do well I think.except need money to get it started, just a pipe dream I guess sweatdrop

Dreams a dream don't give up on it

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nakazora

From what I actually know about this kind of stuff, its best to consider this your secondary job. Have a decent income from something else since this will literally never make enough money to be financially stable. Also the less you have to borrow, the better ie bank loans.

The rest is appeal and customer base.
I play magic daily. edh standard and casual. the card shop i go to is great

Aged Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Been playing competitively on and off since Alara.

Starting to go to PTQs and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces