Welcome to Gaia! ::

im joining for the fun of it. lol, my first time playing not by fast mana fast pickup.. lol(everyone at school plays fast mana fast pickup)
orosake
im joining for the fun of it. lol, my first time playing not by fast mana fast pickup.. lol(everyone at school plays fast mana fast pickup)

I really don't mean to sound rude and scare you off, but you are going to be in for quite the rude awakening when you play a game by normal MTG rules.
orosake

whats fast mana pickup? is that as much land as you want a turn? OMG that would be insane!
ya thats what it is, but im up to it, i mean its only 200g.. its worth it.
ahhh it does sound like fun, but i doubt i will join for two reasons 1. i'm a classics guy; most of my decks have banned cards in them. and 2. how the heck can you tell if someones cheating or just really lucky?
geckomage
orosake

whats fast mana pickup? is that as much land as you want a turn? OMG that would be insane!

theres almost no point to play like that bc with a really good deck the only thing you're waiting for is the mana
MstSrgt
ahhh it does sound like fun, but i doubt i will join for two reasons 1. i'm a classics guy; most of my decks have banned cards in them. and 2. how the heck can you tell if someones cheating or just really lucky?

Most people here play on Apprentice. Apprentice is a program that functions similiar to a chat room, however deck randomization is handled by it alone, so any lucky draws are just that, lucky draws.
really? can you tell me more about it?
ninja Bump! ninja
Techno, you still waiting for people eh'?

do you think you could pm everyone when this starts?
I'm waiting on three more people to join. However, signups close in a little more than 7 and a half hours.

I'm going to create another thread with the pairings. It will have a title somewhere along the lines of "TECHNO'S TOURNAMENT - ROUND ONE PAIRINGS INSIDE!" or something to that effect.
alright, Ill make sure to look for it
If all else fails, I'll hire a crack-squad of Ninja-Bumpers led by Burst_Method to keep the thread at or near the top.
Technomagus
If all else fails, I'll hire a crack-squad of Ninja-Bumpers led by Burst_Method to keep the thread at or near the top.
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces