Welcome to Gaia! ::

is magic the gathering cards cooler than yu-gi-oh cards

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

m:tg rules. been playing 8 years, i love my 1-2 turn win deck i like to call necrous bloom(similar to prosperous bloom decks, but with necropentece instead of prosperity, maybe ill post the dl one day)
i play cards because its a waste fo time, and when i need to waste it i do
what are you guys talking about magic rules! scream
yes, what works works...
You can even think up of a five turn instant win deck (if ofcourse, the cards play in your favor)
Whatever works, works.

And this belongs in the Table Top Fourm, not here.
I like Magic: The Gathering but this one friend of mine was GIVEN a deck made by some college-age guy who's won state-wide tournaments with it. The basic stragegy stems around using ******** tactics to increase his life to over 100 using this one card that give +1 life for every elf on the feild, and ALL OF HIS MONSTERS ARE ELVES! He has a load of cards that give buffs based on how many elves are on the feild. So he beats EVERYONE, on the other hand, nobody will play with him anymore because he's a little b***h about winning. He has a Black deck that's just as cheap hat centers around the "shadow" ability. eek
Quote:
So this entire thread was you reinforcing your own opinion. I'll be honest, I dont care much for card games. In my opinion, they are slow, tedious, and just plain irritating, and not played with but simply collected until the person in question gets bored of it. But even so, this thread is biased from the start. By saying 'is X cooler than Y' you are implying subliminally that X IS cooler than Y. A better start would be 'which is better? X or Y?' I know not if Magic is better than Yugioh, but at least give participants a choice.

yeah, i have to agree with this idea... he does have a point regarding the subliminal bias, but what the hell, i like to watch magic better than yu-gi-oh. Eventhough they are both CCGs, i can sense a more "mature" nature in magic the gathering... ^^
saiyandbz04
yu-gi-oh suck's a** blaugh

How do you do that? eek
So this entire thread was you reinforcing your own opinion. I'll be honest, I dont care much for card games. In my opinion, they are slow, tedious, and just plain irritating, and not played with but simply collected until the person in question gets bored of it. But even so, this thread is biased from the start. By saying 'is X cooler than Y' you are implying subliminally that X IS cooler than Y. A better start would be 'which is better? X or Y?' I know not if Magic is better than Yugioh, but at least give participants a choice.
yes yu-gi-oh suck's a** scream stressed
yu-gi-oh suck's a** blaugh
yu-gi-oh has some stuff to it that magic may never have, but magic is better
it's like comparing s**t, and gold
magic is cooler stressed
Its like comparing similar kinds of poo.
is magic the gathering cards cooler than yu-gi-oh cards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff