This poll closed on April 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

snowyranedrop's Husband

High-functioning Phantom

Habuki Arcana Kuragari
Ever tried a R/U counter/burn deck?

a whosa what?
I like green because of its biggies and life gain. and my addiction to elves *twitch* though i have few in my deck....i actually just started sorting my cards before and stopped, but will finish in like a half hour. i have a deck for each color. multi sets and stuff. the new champion cards Seshiro, his son, and his daughter make a snake deck RULE. i need more snakes...

Dangerous Lunatic

rin1-tin2-tin3
Habuki Arcana Kuragari
Ever tried a R/U counter/burn deck?

a whosa what?
It's a basic Blue and Red deck focused on burn and countering.

It is usually really fast on drawing and locks down your opponents big stuff with counters.
too hard, ive been w/ the game 8 years, been o tourneys, but must say black=cool
I use alot of black. With the new Kamigawa sets out I've made a mixed sieries deck of Rats, and haven't lost yet. I haven't had the best compitetion, but still it's not that bad.
blue hands down
blue is the best for wizards, spells, plus great slivers
Black, my favorite in nostalgic brute force. Hypnotic Specter, Necropotence, Knight of Strongballs, Corrupt, Gravepact, ect.

Just simply a fun color to play. Green is my second favorite, which is why I always seem to play Black/Green (THE ROCK!!!).
i recently mixed rats with a bunch of dragons from scourge and chainer - hes so awesome
I like Black, Bringing thing back from teh grave to use again is fun!
Blue. Lots of flying creatures, and countercards.
I like Red and Green. Destruction and regenerating creatures.
some of yall should come join the magic guild. that said. dragons and red rule. black is awesome and makes people quake in fear.... combine the two and all hell breaks loose.................
Im a Gold player do or die, For those of you new to magic gold is all five colors in one creature. The invasion dragons, the legends dragons, Cromat, Darkkon Blackblade the sliver legends, all in the power of a singe deck with the powers of a Dragons Arch.
Black is the colour I played most and played best... back a long time ago when I played.

I found Black and White to be the most versatile colours, and while I could play White, Red and Green well, Black was the colour I played best - it just suited my style.
InfernalPenguin
some of yall should come join the magic guild. that said. dragons and red rule. black is awesome and makes people quake in fear.... combine the two and all hell breaks loose.................

Lol two words, Karma and Scanctimony.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces