Welcome to Gaia! ::

As of right now, Arena is just Standard (Ixalan, Rivals of Ixalan, Dominaria, M2019 and Guilds of Ravnica). The game has the previous two blocks programmed into it but after the closed beta ended they went dormant... from how things sound, there are plans to eventually add the rest of Magic's history to the game but for now they're looking forward.

That said, while it's disappointing not to have older cards yet, the current standard is pretty healthy. You can play without giving a penny by just earning ingame currency playing against people. There are draft events, constructed, and some rando formats each week. Starting as a new player, the game will provide 5 mono colored decks and as you do the "daily tasks" you'll unlock more premade decks that add to your collection.

I'm very lax on the game but have enjoyed it so far. I miss drafting Amonkhet block during the closed beta but otherwise it's been fun. I guess they're going to try and pull a competitive event next year paralleling a paper event with cash prizes.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
I see I see. Sounds interesting enough. Maybe I can look into it when I get some spare time. I don't think it'll replace my cardboard toys though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff