Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

This summer I'll be making pretty decent money so rather than spend it on something sensible I'm gonna plan to get some magic cards

first on my list is snapcaster x4 for modern/legacy

but perhaps some standard stuff as well? I might play in the fall. I like playing casually with friends as well but I feel I have a pretty good grip on that already. Lands perhaps? I've got ~20 shocklands, I suppose it would be good to finish those off.

Any advice?

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Torleep
This summer I'll be making pretty decent money so rather than spend it on something sensible I'm gonna plan to get some magic cards

but perhaps some standard stuff as well? I might play in the fall. I like playing casually with friends as well but I feel I have a pretty good grip on that already. Lands perhaps? I've got ~20 shocklands, I suppose it would be good to finish those off.

Any advice?

What colors do you play? and what themes do you like?

Regular

Karmic Guide
Torleep

Any advice?

What colors do you play? and what themes do you like?
Mostly U/W control
My standard deck at the moment is esper w/ elspepth, aetherling, jace, etc
Perhaps some Dark Confidants for modern? Of course that one might be reprinted some time in the future, you never know sweatdrop
Pick a deck. Buy the cards for it. Buy the sleeves for it. Pay for the tournaments to play it in and win more cards.
???
Profit.

Don't buy cards you don't need. You will eventually win packs, even if it's just pity packs.
Torleep
Any advice?

Track down singles of all the Zendikar dual-lands, those are gonna be the big money cards in the future.

Don't wate your money buying packs, those are for suckers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff