Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking to participate in a shadowrun 4th edition game over skype. If anyone is interested in having a player, PM me. My android has Skype on it.

Versatile Genius

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
if you get a bite lemme know, I've been looking for something other than D&D for a while

don't get me wrong- I like D&D- but that's not ALL I want to play you know...

Would love to get some GURPS action, some BESM crazyness... and yes- I would love some Shadowrun... Kind of bored with Scion pretty quick, still miss Exalted- but other than that don't really have much love for white wolf... the system is okay- just not my favorite, and I'm kind of annoyed at the company for sitting on the rights to BESM and not doing anything with it...
Jun Valson
if you get a bite lemme know, I've been looking for something other than D&D for a while

don't get me wrong- I like D&D- but that's not ALL I want to play you know...

Would love to get some GURPS action, some BESM crazyness... and yes- I would love some Shadowrun... Kind of bored with Scion pretty quick, still miss Exalted- but other than that don't really have much love for white wolf... the system is okay- just not my favorite, and I'm kind of annoyed at the company for sitting on the rights to BESM and not doing anything with it...
I hear you.I haven't been able to get a decent group together for any of my rpgs. I also like homebrewing Penn and paper games. So I've a lit of work to do.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've love a shadow run game. I've just finished a character, face/gunner, and I'd love to try him out.
fireguy312
I've love a shadow run game. I've just finished a character, face/gunner, and I'd love to try him out.
do you live anywhere in the napa valley area? In California?

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
no sorry. I'm up here in Canada but I have skype.
J do.'t have plastic so it's kind of hard to use Skype. Anyone have any ideas?

fireguy312 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 5, 4, 3, 6, 4, 5, 1, 5, 4, 6, 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 64 (20-120)

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fourm based game. Gaia has a dice roller build into it but it only go's up to 20 dice used at once.
Oh yea, I forgot about that detail. I'm on ny android so it might take a little bit to get everything set up...

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I might be down.

Original Player

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
let me know if you need players.