Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am no longer looking for any players! Thank you for your time.

Salutations humans and/or other things that may inhabit this forum. I am looking for players for a Pathfinder game I wish to DM. Ideally I would like 4 or 5.

The setting of the game is called Four Kingdoms. There is one large somewhat circular continent. On the outside of the edge of the continent is a large mountain range called "The Outer Circle". In the middle of the continent is another mountain range called the "Inner Circle". The rest of the continent is divided into four kingdoms using the Inner Circle as the central point. The four kingdoms are called:

The Yellow Kingdom, mostly run by thieves and outlaws.

The Red Kingdom, a near wasteland ruled by great warriors.

The Black Kingdom, a near totalitarian land with harsh rules, harsh guards and a ruthless king.

The Blue Kingdom, a large desert land with large ambient magic being used to create magical marvel cities.

Due to the rapid expansion of these kingdoms the creatures that usual resided within these lands have begun slowly getting pushed in towards the Inner Circle thus increasing the risk of attempting to traverse across the center. The closer you come the center mountain the more dangerous creatures you will encounter. Giants, jabberwocks, wyrms and dragons most prominently the great dragons, Kryst the Fog, Lafuur the Thunder and Maalitat the Lord. So in due to the growing danger of traversing near the center mountains which are by far the quickest routes across the continent a new need of adventurers to protect and help are needed.

I am basically new to DMing and this is will partake over skype calls. I would love to have these games on fridays mostly because it is the day I am the most available. If you are interested then you can PM me and I'll send you my Skype name to add to contacts.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

Demon Lord of Fish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces