Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am in the navy stationed in Sigonella, Sicily, is there anyone on here that is also stationed here, I am trying to get a group together and play some magic, any takers? Drop me a message if you see this.

Heart Consumer

If you don't find any takers, you might consider giving MTG Online a go.

On a more personal note as a former Red Wolf myself... :salute:
Willexia Rennar
If you don't find any takers, you might consider giving MTG Online a go.

On a more personal note as a former Red Wolf myself... :salute:

I do play some online as well, with Cockatrice, but I have alot of cards, and it just aint as fun to play online in my opinion.

You were a Redwolf? When? That is sweet as hell. We should keep in touch.

Heart Consumer

'05 to '08, as my last duty station; I probably left shortly before you came in judging by your sig. Never did anything as exciting as Italy, though; actually never got deployed anywhere period. Spent my whole stint there working in the tool room, actually...odd place to stick an AT, but it suited me just fine.
Were you or werent you an FTS Sailor or IA or GSA? Yeah, I am FTS, and just got lucky that when it was my time to choose orders, these orders popped up for Sicily, so here I am.

Hilarious Raider

10,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sorry to go off topic but i would like to say thank you to both of you for serving. I respect anyone who is in Military or Navy. So thank you both.
sage-the-wanderer
Sorry to go off topic but i would like to say thank you to both of you for serving. I respect anyone who is in Military or Navy. So thank you both.

Damnit, sage, I was hopeing that you were someone in the area that wanted to play magic. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff