Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howdy, as the title says I'm looking for 1-2 people for relaxed D&D play. I found that small groups have a better chance of lasting. So if your interested here are the rules:

*Characters will be starting at level 1 and have to be some good alignment
* There will be a DM controlled PC
* Play style will be post by post
* You have to be able to post frequently as in every day to every other day
* The only source will be on d20srd.org

Big 16

1. What game system are you running ?
D&D 3.5e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be?

It will be regular old D&D, nothing too crazy.

3. How many Players are you looking for?

1-2

4. What's the gaming medium?

Post by Post

5. What is the characters' starting status?

Level 1

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Standard for your class

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

Anything found on the site d20srd.org

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

See 7.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

18 in all Stats

Hit points are max

10. Does your game use alignment?
Anything of the good alignment

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

See 7

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

I'll do all NPC rolls and any rolls not meant for player's eyes. Player rolls using Gaia's dice system.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Nope

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

A minor background would be nice

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

I will be using campaign manuals that involve a variety of things

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

Again see 7
is there still room?
Part Time Weeaboo
is there still room?

Yes there is
DakkaDakkaChaos
Part Time Weeaboo
is there still room?

Yes there is

Count me in, I have an idea that involves a lot of multiclassing
Part Time Weeaboo
DakkaDakkaChaos
Part Time Weeaboo
is there still room?

Yes there is

Awesome. You can get started on your character sheet. Remember that the only source is from the website d20srd.org
DakkaDakkaChaos
Part Time Weeaboo
DakkaDakkaChaos
Part Time Weeaboo
is there still room?

Yes there is

Awesome. You can get started on your character sheet. Remember that the only source is from the website d20srd.org

About that, is gestalt a viable option? because it is in the srd
Umm Hi. I would be interested in playing. But I'm by no means an experienced player.

Shameless Sage

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I would be willing to join a play-by-post. I am an experienced player and an avid RP-er. Hopefully you have a good story and encourage RP...I'm not interested in simply rolling dice and beating things up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff