Welcome to Gaia! ::

My new character has a con of 26 and i'd like to know of a class that could make use of it

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Crazy Judit
My new character has a con of 26 and i'd like to know of a class that could make use of it

What edition of D&D are we talking about here? Also what sourcebooks are allowed?

I ask because 3.5 (the most commonly played version AFAIK) has a metric ton of sourcebooks from different settings and I've known DMs that allow Eberron PrCs in a Forgotten Realms game (that was a fun character to play if only for the "I can walk on the ceiling with bare feet" shenanigans) and others that have gone "oh ******** no!" to that.

Original Gaian

Crazy Judit

Any soulmelder works [Magic of Incarnum] since soulmelds are based off of con.
Dragonfire Adepts base their breath weapon DC off of con
Dragon Shaman base their breath weapon DC off of con
Literally any class that can be built tanky [rangers, fighters, bards, barbarians, paladins, knights, swashbucklers, duskblades, warblades, monks... To name a few]
Lanackse-Kanvae
Crazy Judit

What edition of D&D are we talking about here? Also what sourcebooks are allowed?

I ask because 3.5 (the most commonly played version AFAIK) has a metric ton of sourcebooks from different settings and I've known DMs that allow Eberron PrCs in a Forgotten Realms game (that was a fun character to play if only for the "I can walk on the ceiling with bare feet" shenanigans) and others that have gone "oh ******** no!" to that.

Its 3.5/. The DM allows just about all of it.

my reason for asking is we like gestalt rp and I went with a silverbrow human Swordage who mostly
uses the Diamond mind abilities that use concentration for there attacks and since I can take 50 in that skill when ever do to the feat steady concentration i was wondering what other class could make use of a high con but then i found out a bout the wu jen spell body out of body and notice i have a high enough ability score to use it so i went with that

My idea is to combine body out of body with The maneuvers from the tome of battle

Original Gaian

Crazy Judit
Lanackse-Kanvae
Crazy Judit

Its 3.5/. The DM allows just about all of it.

my reason for asking is we like gestalt rp and I went with a silverbrow human Swordage who mostly
uses the Diamond mind abilities that use concentration for there attacks and since I can take 50 in that skill when ever do to the feat steady concentration i was wondering what other class could make use of a high con but then i found out a bout the wu jen spell body out of body and notice i have a high enough ability score to use it so i went with that

My idea is to combine body out of body with The maneuvers from the tome of battle

Go Dragon Shaman. Your auras are really good boosts on top of your stances and manoeuvres, plus the added bonuses of Dragon Shaman are often passive and/or buffs. Every 1d4 rounds you can use a breath weapon like a dragon [and even benefit from metabreath feats to bolster them].

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff