Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Magic Community, and anyone curious, What is your opinion on all of the new kitsune, just overall or in general, which can make things alot easier, n_n
NekoBarton001
Hey Magic Community, and anyone curious, What is your opinion on all of the new kitsune, just overall or in general, which can make things alot easier, n_n

I haven't really payed much attention to the cards themselves ... but I collect the Kitsune .... I like foxes .... and schtuffs ...
i LOVE kitsune
Yeah, i kinda like em, they are neat and some of them look awesome foil, like their patron, its an impressive foil
they r good but they lack air defense
NekoBarton001
Yeah, i kinda like em, they are neat and some of them look awesome foil, like their patron, its an impressive foil
i bet it does
Chikka-Chan
NekoBarton001
i bet it does

Yeah, its simlpy awesome, even the foil orochi and nezumi rock, but my personal fav is the akki patron foil, though its a bit off subject
they're great, but they need more.
they can be good, but they're not very aggressive, which is a downside to most white cards.

Dangerous Lunatic

From what I've seen thusfar, they're kinda a cross between weak soldiers and clerics.
NekoBarton001

They are good mainly the blade master and Yojimbo also the pale curtin is nice too thoes are the good ones in my option and don't forget about 8.5!
As creature cards, I think they're fine.

As characters I hate them, they are worse than elves, they think they're better than everyone else AND live in denial, they live in Jukai too but, there aren't green kitsune. xp
foxes need muzzles... its just scary, but i admit kitsunes rock
goes great in white weenie
They help bring out the Wennie deck in Standard. The Mirrodin soldiers and knights just weren't enough. A WW-Equip deck was decent, but now with the Pale Curtain and the Samurai. YES WW owns again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff