Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheJet20
I've met a few female D&Ders in my time *feels old just saying that.... but then again I am old by gaian standards*

I've never grouped with them.... which is probably for the best... most of what my group usually does would offend a woman I think... it's nothing too bad, we just crack jokes in the OOC that are semi-tasetless... I suppose it would depend on if they were as laid back as the rest of my group is.

Every girl that I have dated has played DnD. Some of my best DMs were female. Granted, some are not as obvious about it, but some are still open enough to it to play at least once.
I have been playing the game for about 8 years or more (I really gave up trying to keep track lol) and my second year playing (same time I started DMing) I had more female players than male players.
btw, I feel old too by Gaian standards. You are only a year older than I, but whenever you are here, you feel old, ne?

btw, nice name Kit.
I'll PM her, at least for the sake of courtesy, and pray that not only is she a Dragonlance fan (like her name suggests), but also a 2nd Ed player. It would be nice to speak to a 2nd ed player again...
I'm having a problem finding male players to balance our group out...
I play D&D and I'm a girl
I've met a few female D&Ders in my time *feels old just saying that.... but then again I am old by gaian standards*

I've never grouped with them.... which is probably for the best... most of what my group usually does would offend a woman I think... it's nothing too bad, we just crack jokes in the OOC that are semi-tasetless... I suppose it would depend on if they were as laid back as the rest of my group is.
*raises hand*

I'm a female D&D player. XD

Wow, yeah. And I know, um... five others. Three of whom I play in the same room as on an every-other-day basis. X3 I don't play in the same groups as them, though. --;

Around here, anyway, female D&D players are rare... once, in a store, I was admiring the D&D dice (shiny!), and a woman (the store's owner) asked me if I played D&D... I said I did, and she was like, "You should come play with us, I'm tired of being the only female player!"
DarkKhala
This will get you idiots now where, she's just asking a simple question for you to PM her... Morrons
And we can't post silliness why? Jesus, don't be a douche stare

And stop quoting Army of Darkness you silly silly person biggrin
This will get you idiots now where, she's just asking a simple question for you to PM her... Morrons
NeoSilverThorn
Good god almighty. I think I'm the only one on this board who's actually seen a female role-player in their lifetimes....

That's a pretty broad net to cast, Captain Female-watcher.
Threx
NeoSilverThorn
Good god almighty. I think I'm the only one on this board who's actually seen a female role-player in their lifetimes....
you mean other then the two I've been gaming with for 8 years, and the other lots that I know of, but dont like? :p

I've known only three or four; roleplayers in my town are a rare bunch as it is.

Most of them were pretty cool, all things considered.
NeoSilverThorn
you mean other then the two I've been gaming with for 8 years, and the other lots that I know of, but dont like? :p
*wields +3 Keen Enfeebling Rapier* Let's do this.
Kitiara189
if anybody likes dungons and dragons feel free to pm me

A mostly-naked female avatar is asking for us to pm her if we like to play D&D . . . I smell a trap.

Get an axe.
one thing i might add, im pretty sure this goes into the table-top sub-section
if anybody likes dungons and dragons feel free to pm me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out