Welcome to Gaia! ::

While playing games the other day, I took a d20, and d% into my hand, and rolled them just for fun. At this exact moment my 8 years of gaming had flashed before my eyes as I rolled 20 and 00.

Then we proceeded to play Ninja Burger, the card game. I lost three Ninja that game. My luck has been spent for the year. sweatdrop
When you can kill an entire DnD party of level 5+ without lifting a finger and none of them knew it in character, then you have won at gaming.

A buddy of mine did this, and we will never live it down.
Crion_dm459
When you can kill an entire DnD party of level 5+ without lifting a finger and none of them knew it in character, then you have won at gaming.

That's easy. It's called alcohol.
Crion_dm459

....I HAVE a chactacter who can do that and he's not even tricked out. He could be doing 1035 damage a round....
Draco18s
Crion_dm459

....I HAVE a chactacter who can do that and he's not even tricked out. He could be doing 1035 damage a round....

... How? gonk
Genshiro

... How? gonk

There are plenty of ways. Heck, with a large enough spell effect and a sufficiently packed area, you could total damage spread amongst all targets well above that.

He's probably not talking about that, though.
My friend powerleveled his BESM D6 Character, a Pet Trainer... The average hit points for a planet is about 3000. If his Pet charges up for a minute, he can deal 3800 Damage... You do the math.

Whats even more funny? His Pet is a Pikachu.
SearingPhoenix
My friend powerleveled his BESM D6 Character, a Pet Trainer... The average hit points for a planet is about 3000. If his Pet charges up for a minute, he can deal 3800 Damage... You do the math.

How exactly do you "powerlevel" a character in a tabletop game?
Peddy
SearingPhoenix

How exactly do you "powerlevel" a character in a tabletop game?

A game called Synnibar you can.
1 cave = 1million bats = a few million XP
1 grenade = 1 million bats dead. = a ton of XP
wink

But in BESM, you just need to twink with your points and its all over.
I could do around 5000 with my uzis for BESM. OOps
Threx

wink

Ugh, Synnibar. I'm sorry to say that I'm familiar with that system.

Anyway, far as I know, powerleveling is generally an online (mmo) gaming term, refering to a higher level character shepherding a lower level character with buffs, heals, etc so they can kill tough things risk-free and thus rake in loads of exp quickly.
Peddy
Threx

wink

Ugh, Synnibar. I'm sorry to say that I'm familiar with that system.

Anyway, far as I know, powerleveling is generally an online (mmo) gaming term, refering to a higher level character shepherding a lower level character with buffs, heals, etc so they can kill tough things risk-free and thus rake in loads of exp quickly.

Yeah, its generally an MMORPG term, however some games dont allow for higher leveled PCs to enter, so if your party is level 15, and you die, you are level 1. The other members will have to power level you smile

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
But now that you have won under such rare circumstances you have nowhere to go but down. Enjoy the rest of the year in gaming with your natural 1s and deteriorating book bindings. 3nodding

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I know a guy who rolled 3d20. All came up 20. We knew the mosnters were dead, but we decided to figure the damage anyway.
Klaark
I know a guy who rolled 3d20. All came up 20. We knew the mosnters were dead, but we decided to figure the damage anyway.

That reminds me of a story I heard.
Guy I know has incredible dice chi. Once he rolled up for a D&D character and got 4 18s. The DM was probably on the verge of tears because he (the player) decided to reroll his stats.
Ryll
Klaark

That reminds me of a story I heard.
Guy I know has incredible dice chi. Once he rolled up for a D&D character and got 4 18s. The DM was probably on the verge of tears because he (the player) decided to reroll his stats.

In my fiance's game he asked the players to use point by to create their charaters because then they should end up with slightly higher stats then if they just rolled it. But the players wanted to roll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff