Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's the link:

http://imgur.com/a/WmAtQ

I'm only missing four of the angels. Unfortunately, one of them costs around $500.
Sweet collection! Which ones are you missing?
I'm missing a Chinese starlit angel, Pristine angel, Angel of Light, Serra advocate, and actually, a fifth which is Opal Archangel which is technically an artifact.
Serra Advocate's pretty cheap, as is Opal Archangel. Angel of Light is kind of a pain because it was only in Starter 1999. Starlit Angel is really pretty and it's pretty cheap smile I'm quite format of Pristine Angel, too, and she's not super expensive.
The starlit angel I want is very limited in stock and runs about $500 plus. All of the cards I collect are traded or as a very last resort, bought through a local gaming store. Nothing is ever bought online.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
There are quite a few with alternate art if you're after the full blown collection. I have all 137 as of Born of the Gods, which has no angels.

If you want a list of alternate art ones I can give you one.

One question though: Which angel are you missing that would cost $500?

Distinct Genius

Taboggan
The starlit angel I want is very limited in stock and runs about $500 plus. All of the cards I collect are traded or as a very last resort, bought through a local gaming store. Nothing is ever bought online.
You wanna post a link of some sort to this $500 Starlit Angel? I'm seeing it for like $2 at Starcity games.
It's the simplified portal Chinese art made in 1998 released only on mainland china.

This link has it for $350, but no one is selling for less than $450: http://www.millenniumgames.com/catalog/magic_singles-magic_special_singles/simplified_chinese_starlit_angel_portal/62772?disable_mobile=1

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Well, I'll be. I've never seen that one before! I scoured all kinds of lists and that particular one never came up!

Guess I am missing one but no way am I paying that kind of money for one should one ever become available!
Yeah, it hurts to see that price tag. The things we do for love.
Taboggan

I like that you're building the collection the old fashioned way, just through trades and local game stores. It's too easy just to buy stuff online razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff