Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
...I've played one round and it was Uh-maz-ing <3

I have the Entangling Webs deck from the 2012 Release, the Deathly Dominion deck from Innistrad, and finally the Grave Power deck from Dark Ascension. What cards do you have?

Eloquent Streaker

I don't actually own any cards, but my friend is allowing me to use some of his cards in a Red burn deck. Central strategy is to get the strongest creatures in the Deck (Inferno Titan, Moltensteel Dragon, Steel Hellkite and Darksteel Juggernaut) out onto the field as quickly as possible (via cards like Priest of Urabrask, Infernal Plunge and Geosurge), attack for massive damage, and then use Fling to hit them for even more damage.

Only issue is that it needs to be sped up- I need more general burn cards and some smaller creatures.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Welcome to magic. This weekend is the prerelease so do yourself a favor and play in one of the many prerelease events across the globe. Its a great time for new player and if you can help crack open a helavualt (Ok so the helvault prizes are actually underwealming but the theory's pretty sweet). Its a great way to meet lots of magic players and open lots of new product before its sold in stores (sounds like a walking ad but prere's are good times).
Requiem in Mortis
I don't actually own any cards, but my friend is allowing me to use some of his cards in a Red burn deck.
That's not burn. That's just general Red. Fast, sometimes big creatures. Spells that do direct damage. That's red. Burn implies the majority of your deck is sorcery or instant spells that deal damage only.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

If you really wanna get picky most decks names fail at describing deck function. Mono Red is the general name for generic red decks but most can be divided even deeper. Sligh is a deck that is all about the principals of correct mana use. Defined by its quick curve of creatures supported by burn spells to clear the way or finish off an opponent. Red Deck Wins takes the majority of slighs prinicipals but usually has some slower late game finisher spells. Medium-Big red play slower more powerful games playing a bunch of sweepers to keep the board clean then kill with a larger wincon. Ponza plays like a faster red deck but has land destruction to slow other decks development. All In Red gives up all its resources to drop a fat red creature fast and kill them quickly. The closest to burn strategies are decks like the Lightning bolt deck. Each card in the deck is worth 3 points of damage so in a few turns you amass 21 points of damage to kill someone. I could break some decks down farther but I think this is a good start (without getting too rambly/off tangent).
I play a cheerios deck.
turn one, forest. Tap, play Glimpse of nature.
Start dropping ornithopters, crimson kobolds, kobolds of kher keep, crookshank kobolds, sheild spheres, and memnites.
then, remove a Elvish spirit guide and get a green mana. Play crop rotation and gran a gaea's cradle. Tap cradle and play a Beastmasters anscension.

Finally, remove a Simian spirit guide for red mana and play goblin bushwacker kicked. Swing for 20+ damage.

turn one win, 100$ deck.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Just today i bought a couple of the Swift Justce Decks and built around it. needless to say it runs smoothly now. Also i built an R/G Undying burn deck and it's pretty fast so i won't need to trick it any.

Grim_Wrath rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Well right now, I myself am rocking the idea of a mono blue control based around Jace the memory adept, mill to death, keep everything off of the table

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OMG Maureen Cox
What cards do you have?

I have a playset (4 copies) of everything that's Modern Legal. Thats Onslaught (Sept 2001) to Dark Ascension (Feb 2012).

I play whatever I feel like playing.

Tipsy Loiterer

Liquidor
OMG Maureen Cox
What cards do you have?

I have a playset (4 copies) of everything that's Modern Legal. Thats Onslaught (Sept 2001) to Dark Ascension (Feb 2012).

But Onslaught isn't Modern legal...

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kaim Arouet
Liquidor
OMG Maureen Cox
What cards do you have?

But Onslaught isn't Modern legal...

I have it so I mentioned it. Looking to expanded into Odyssey Block soon. First got to complete a few things locally.

Business Guildsman

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have several boxes of cards, I have a red deck wins for Legacy, UB Control for Standard, and a Zombie Tribal deck for EDH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff