Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
How many table tops do you play? Me personally...

Cardfight Vanguard, Magic: The Gathering (any set except legacy banned list), Naruto (unlimited), UFS (Might get out of this), DnD 4.0, and D20 Modern. Yes I love DnD and Card games.

Eloquent Streaker

Only MTG. Would play DnD if I could actually get a damn group together.

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Requiem in Mortis

Yeah DnD can be a pain to get people for. Depending on where you live of course like me in a small city it is kind of hard.
Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy, I might play Cardfight Vanguard if I can fit it in to my pricey 3 armies. Nothing like 5 models for $106.......or one for $57. Might get a box of the first vanguard set and the knight starter.
Requiem in Mortis

Ain't that the truth, even online with the wonders of the internet...

as for TTGs?
I don't play atm, can't find people to play with.
But I know how to play/have played
Cards:
MTG, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Duel Masters, Gundam card game, DBZ...

Miniatures:
Mage Knight

TTRPGs:
D&D (prefer 3.5), Maids, Houses of the Blooded, Shadow Run.

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Itherial
Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy, I might play Cardfight Vanguard if I can fit it in to my pricey 3 armies. Nothing like 5 models for $106.......or one for $57. Might get a box of the first vanguard set and the knight starter.

Very nice. I don't have money for a lot unfortunately...Only have a few packs and a structure deck in Cardfight. I am using my structure deck until I get enough cards for my oracle think tank deck. I need 4 cards in set two and 13 cards in set one still... All are rares too which kind of sucks lol.

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Seiryna
Requiem in Mortis

Ain't that the truth, even online with the wonders of the internet...

as for TTGs?
I don't play atm, can't find people to play with.
But I know how to play/have played
Cards:
MTG, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Duel Masters, Gundam card game, DBZ...

Miniatures:
Mage Knight

TTRPGs:
D&D (prefer 3.5), Maids, Houses of the Blooded, Shadow Run.

I used to play Duel Masters and Yu-gi-oh but I got bored with both. One of the makers of Yugioh and one of the makers of duel masters got together in Bushiroad and created Cardfight. It's very fun and new.

Dapper Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
None at the moment, but I'm currently trying to put an RPG group together for either World of Darkness or Shadowrun. Even worse than finding a group for D&D is finding a group for a game that isn't D&D.

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
cheese_slave database
None at the moment, but I'm currently trying to put an RPG group together for either World of Darkness or Shadowrun. Even worse than finding a group for D&D is finding a group for a game that isn't D&D.

Very true. I haven't heard of either of those two so I can imagine how hard it is.

Dedcadent Pants

Actually play: Magic (mostly Legacy, but some Sealed and some Draft).

Wish I could play: Maid Rpg, Fairy's Tale, Deadlands (pre-d20/Savage Worlds), Neo Lemuria (slightly modified), Hellcats and Hockey Sticks (need to learn it, but I want to play it), Shadow of Yesterday.

Other games I have sitting around: Lunch Money, D&D 2nd, Kobolds Ate My Baby, Magical Burst 3.0, Dragon World, Thrash (can you tell I read Yaruki Zero?), Rage, W:tA 2nd, several handcrafted systems (that need more time than I'm willing to give them to be fixed).

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
LiaThistle
Actually play: Magic (mostly Legacy, but some Sealed and some Draft).

Wish I could play: Maid Rpg, Fairy's Tale, Deadlands (pre-d20/Savage Worlds), Neo Lemuria (slightly modified), Hellcats and Hockey Sticks (need to learn it, but I want to play it), Shadow of Yesterday.

Other games I have sitting around: Lunch Money, D&D 2nd, Kobolds Ate My Baby, Magical Burst 3.0, Dragon World, Thrash (can you tell I read Yaruki Zero?), Rage, W:tA 2nd, several handcrafted systems (that need more time than I'm willing to give them to be fixed).

Some of those sound interesting

Dedcadent Pants

I should hope so. xd That's why I want to play them or used to play them.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm trying to get out of yu-gi-oh and into cardfight vanguard

I was trying to get out of yugioh before vanguard became available in this area

I was trying to get into DnD but the group I was supposed to play with didn't have a DM until I stopped showing up. But I know a few people and if I can get the money together for the core books I'll start my own group

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have played: Yugioh and Pokemon, Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM, from Classic to Third Edition and D20), Call of Cthulhu D20, Star Wars Saga Edition

I am currently playing: Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons (3.5 and 4e), Pathfinder

I want to play/am currently preparing for: Warhammer 40k

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My main game is Magic: the Gathering. 10 years running, 5k spent.
I'm a Tournament Organizer and a Rules Adviser. My main tournament is my Extended FNM tournament with about 16+ players. Trader looking to upgrade to Dealer.

My second game of choice is D&D 3.5. 8 months so far, 1.5k spent.
Have participated in several failed/halted/delayed/postponed games. DM'ed a few of those as well. Currently running a Campaign every Sunday. Moderately successful as I've had at most 3 players but for the most part 2 players. Learned a lot playing with them though.

Afterwards is D&D 4.0. 6 months so far, $200 spent.
Been participating in D&D encounters every week to learn the game. Just branched out into D&D Lair Assault where I'm learning to optimize characters. Been hosting my own campaign for the past month as well. Moderately successful in this endeavor as I find the line between hard mode and nightmare mode. Also spiders are damn awesome as antagonists.

Have purchased some Pathfinder to decide whether I like the system or not. $160 spent on 5 books (Core, Ad Players, GM guide, MM1, MM2) and a set of Beginner Box figures. Plan to get the Beginner Box Set game along with a 4 brick (box) set of Pathfinder figures. At worst, I figure I can get out of Pathfinder for at least what I put into it and keep the figures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff