Did you get into the beta?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
No :( 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Not interested 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

I wonder what the bosses will inevitably look like. And yeah, I'm wondering how it will react to multiple enemies lol.

Ehhh. I just hope that nothing crazy goes down. I mean I get that the TCG part of Hex is similar, but then that could probably be said for other games too. Hex is adding in other elements that I think MTG couldn't even dream about adding because Hex is fully online. I just hope they aren't going to get the game shut down, or have anything vital to Hex get trashed.
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

I wonder what the bosses will inevitably look like. And yeah, I'm wondering how it will react to multiple enemies lol.

Ehhh. I just hope that nothing crazy goes down. I mean I get that the TCG part of Hex is similar, but then that could probably be said for other games too. Hex is adding in other elements that I think MTG couldn't even dream about adding because Hex is fully online. I just hope they aren't going to get the game shut down, or have anything vital to Hex get trashed.

Ya, the original thought for raid bosses was arch enemy but it seems they are adding so much to those specific fights that its going to be completely different.

Its kinda scary because mtg owns so many bloody patents on things. For example: The concept of tapping a card or using something to make it to show its been used, its patented by wizards. 60 card decks with 4 of a single card, they have a patent on those as well. The turn phases are patented. Its insane the things they think they have the right to own.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

Ughhhh. So then what is Cryptozoic Entertainment even going to be able to do if MTG is like, "Well you can't have this deck construction, cards can't tap, etc etc" gonk
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

Ughhhh. So then what is Cryptozoic Entertainment even going to be able to do if MTG is like, "Well you can't have this deck construction, cards can't tap, etc etc" gonk

Well right now CZE are building a case to say that in all the time of owning these patents and copyrights (the trademarks are the only thing they cant argue but there isnt an arguement there because they dont look anything similar) that Wizards has not once excercised their right to defend these claims. I believe but dont quote me on this, that if you dont defend a claim you are effectively giving up the right to have it. You cant pick and choose when you want to defend it and when not to.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, I figured as much. Because there are a few other card games out there that use tapping and all that. Wizards hasn't done anything so it would just seem very weird of them to do it now xD

They probably just saw how many people backed the kickstarter and know it will get bigger after it's finished. But really, people are still going to play MTG because it's a well established TCG. Hex will help those who want to play a TCG but can't really do so efficiently because of IRL complications. //shrug
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, I figured as much. Because there are a few other card games out there that use tapping and all that. Wizards hasn't done anything so it would just seem very weird of them to do it now xD

They probably just saw how many people backed the kickstarter and know it will get bigger after it's finished. But really, people are still going to play MTG because it's a well established TCG. Hex will help those who want to play a TCG but can't really do so efficiently because of IRL complications. //shrug

Ya there are so many things that make it different though. I would think even with the tapping and stuff, how would mtg seriously be able to claim its a clone when there is all the stuff that makes it completely different.

That being a primary factor, a properly refined online client, and wizards is afraid it will be bigger. As it is, because the lawsuit has come up, many people have sworn off ever buying mtg cards again because of the attitude towards competition. There is more then enough that is different and wizards feels the need to claim they cloned the game.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, honestly...If in some way Wizards blew Hex for me, I wouldn't buy their cards either. Because as I said, this makes it to where I can finally play a tcg extensively since it's a fully online interface. So I just hope that their lawsuit crumbles into dust or something because it's really dumb. MTG has been far longer established and have had massive success with their game. They need to let other places experience some of the glory, too.
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, honestly...If in some way Wizards blew Hex for me, I wouldn't buy their cards either. Because as I said, this makes it to where I can finally play a tcg extensively since it's a fully online interface. So I just hope that their lawsuit crumbles into dust or something because it's really dumb. MTG has been far longer established and have had massive success with their game. They need to let other places experience some of the glory, too.

I just bought 3 boxes of mtg cards and if this lawsuit destroys hex, i wont be buying anymore. Its not worth the time or money when the company doesnt allow for fair competition in a market they obviously dont care about anymore. If they cared so much about the online market, they wouldve fixed their client instead of screwing others over.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

Damn. I know I used to put down a 100 here or there for MTG. And I was recently interested in it again, but started using Hex more. So yeah, they won't get my money if they were to destroy this. And yeah their online client sucks. It was the most confusing and nerve wracking experience I've ever had using an online service >_> And now I have cash on that account I can't use because the interface is horrid.
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

Damn. I know I used to put down a 100 here or there for MTG. And I was recently interested in it again, but started using Hex more. So yeah, they won't get my money if they were to destroy this. And yeah their online client sucks. It was the most confusing and nerve wracking experience I've ever had using an online service >_> And now I have cash on that account I can't use because the interface is horrid.

Ya, wew can only hope things go over well and never make it to court.

I want to try out a refined artifact deck and see how well i can get it to run really.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

I know. I'm crossing my fingers they just drop it.

Let me know how it goes and what cards you use. I've also been interested in this but don't know what sort of configuration to use.
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

I know. I'm crossing my fingers they just drop it.

Let me know how it goes and what cards you use. I've also been interested in this but don't know what sort of configuration to use.

I hope they jsut drop it as well but we shall see.

I havnt tried it yet to be honest, ive been tied up with work and playing wildstar.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, same here.

I actually created an interesting deck the other day. Not sure yet how effective it is, but it's a flying/artifact deck with blue threshold.

And how is Wildstar btw? I think that's something I wanted to try at some point, but haven't gotten around to it due to other things. Plus job hunting so meh.
l Rikka l
XxNidhoggxX

Yeah, same here.

I actually created an interesting deck the other day. Not sure yet how effective it is, but it's a flying/artifact deck with blue threshold.

And how is Wildstar btw? I think that's something I wanted to try at some point, but haven't gotten around to it due to other things. Plus job hunting so meh.

Blue artifact flying sounds good however the non flying creatures have to be dwarves, they all benefit from artifacts and alot of artifacts gain from having them on the field.

I like it. Its a nice change from traditional mmos and what not. The active combat system makes alot of sense when you pair it off with how they decide to do monster damage.

Kawaii Transform

XxNidhoggxX

I originally had it as red but it wasn't doing well at all >___< And so I changed to blue. But now I'm uncertain because if I change to blue/red then I'll have less artifacts. I primarily wanted just an artifact deck but blehh...

I'll have to look into it, especially since I have a computer now capable of handling games lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff