Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Guys,
I have been working on a project called HeroChips for about a year now. I abandoned it, and I found it again and decided to take it up again. I have to run out the door right now but here is the HeroChips Official Website:

HeroChips Official Website

Thanks for Checking it out,
WarpBaby
Hmm... don't have time right now, but I'll take a look at it later. Sounds interesting...
When you get around to selling those, DO NOT use those el cheapo interlocking poker chips. Your players will hate you for it.

Use something like Matsui or Nexgens. They're a little harder to get, and therefore harder to fake.
Yeah, the poker Chips were for the beta. (They even have the hallmark symbol on the back xp )

WB
Can anyone take a look at it?

WB
Site could use some redesign...

Use a font that's easier to read, or at least make it a color that doesn't quite so closely match the background, and allow more space for actual info.

The part where it describes the game should only be on the first page, and let the other pages have more "breathing room" for their content.

The instruction booklet, for example is REALLY hard to read because it's so small. I actually gave up on reading it. You might also want to consider making a .pdf out of it, and making that available for download.
the_spooky
Site could use some redesign...

Use a font that's easier to read, or at least make it a color that doesn't quite so closely match the background, and allow more space for actual info.

The part where it describes the game should only be on the first page, and let the other pages have more "breathing room" for their content.

The instruction booklet, for example is REALLY hard to read because it's so small. I actually gave up on reading it. You might also want to consider making a .pdf out of it, and making that available for download.

-What color do you think the text should be?
-Breathing room, can do, but not today
-You can download the Database and it has all the files. I did plan on making a pdf, but I think you have to buy the program to make them.
-The instruction booklet is still being worked on, I am trying to make it bigger and look more realistic, dont worry that will be fixed.

Thanks for checking it out,
WB
WarpBaby

-What color do you think the text should be?

Anything that stands out against the predominantly red chips. Dark blue or black might be a good choice.
WarpBaby
-You can download the Database and it has all the files. I did plan on making a pdf, but I think you have to buy the program to make them.

Yeah, unless you feel like manipulating text in photoshop, you prolly need Acrobat...
WarpBaby
-The instruction booklet is still being worked on, I am trying to make it bigger and look more realistic, dont worry that will be fixed.

Thanks for checking it out,
WB

Sure thing, good luck!
Actually, if you're using Windows (Not sure if there's a Mac or *nix version/equivalent), you can download a program called PDF995. It's a printer driver.

Throw any file into it, and it'll make a PDF out of it.

Software995.com has it, I believe. VERY handy little driver. It's shareware, but comes fully functional. It'll pop up a browser window with ordering information when you make a PDF with it, in its unregistered state.

I use that and PdfEdit995, which tags on a few options, like multi-page, watermarks, and other things. Again, same registration issues.
eek
Ooh!

::skitters off to check it out::

Thanks!
Yo. If you need any information, on a wide variety of subjects, feel free. Info's to be shared. =^_^=
I dont think I will download shareware. It is usually virus infested, and knowing my luck it will be. But Ill check it out anyway.

Thanks,
WB
I am redoing the game and if anyone has any suggestions please state them within the next 10 or 20 minutes.

Thanks,
WB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas