No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
Hello fellows Planeswalkers. I need some advice on a deck I am about to undertake.
This is my first/final EDH deck that I am going to fully foil out and want to make sure it's as close to perfect as I can get it. On that note I want to make sure I know every available options and every piece of Advice for it.

The Deck Commander - Jenara, Asura of War

I have the land base (mostly) fixed and thought out. its the other 61 cards I need help with.
I'm trying to go with a triple threat theme here.

First is using the following to shut down the table and win.
Enchantment Control.
Enchanted Evening
Privilegeed Position
Sterling Grove
Greater Auramancy
Back To Nature
Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Sphere of Safety
Serra's Sanctum
Copy Enchantment

Second is to use Mana Ramp and Voltron out my General.
Rancor
Shield of the Oversoul
Steel of the Godhead
Sword of Feast and Famine
Finest Hour
Sword of Light and Shadow
Sword of Fire and Ice
Behemoth Sledge

Third is to use a Clone Army and just win.
Biovisionary
Clone
Phyrexian Metamorph
Progenitor Mimic
Phantasmal Image
Infinite Reflection
Cackling Counterpart
Fated Infatuation
Rite of Replication
Spitting Image
Stolen Identity

But then I stall out. I cant fill in the blanks. So does anyone have any ideas, Maybe to help fix what I have make it run better? Faster? Some fine-tuning and advice here would be greatly appreciated

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
I did a really nice post and not one comment on it all day? Really? No one has any ideas for this?

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
Bump...grrr come on people...please?

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
Bump for deck tech help?

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I honestly don't make EDH decks, so I'm afraid I can't help. But I do wish you good luck in making a satisfactory deck ^-^

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
LoChi BringerofColor
I honestly don't make EDH decks, so I'm afraid I can't help. But I do wish you good luck in making a satisfactory deck ^-^
Apparently its harder to get people to post here then i thought lol

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor

Well, the forum itself is currently dead xD

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
LoChi BringerofColor
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor

Any ideas about where to actually get some help for this lol trying to actually build this real life as soon as possible

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor

Any ideas about where to actually get some help for this lol trying to actually build this real life as soon as possible

Honestly?? Not really ^-^" When I build my decks, I usually go with what feels right. What kind of EDH deck are you wanting to build?

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
LoChi BringerofColor
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor

Honestly?? Not really ^-^" When I build my decks, I usually go with what feels right. What kind of EDH deck are you wanting to build?
Almost exactly like my first post. A little mix of fun shenanigans that help me win.

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Personally, I like the idea of a Clone Army deck. I had one with elves where it was basically I could spam abilities and cards that let me bring out more and more elves. It made it even better when I used that one artifact that gave creatures on the field bonus power/toughness for every other creature with the same archetypes as itself. It was a Flag artifact, but I'd have to dig it out of my box to give you the name... The problem with it is that it applied to all players and their creatures. So if someone was using a clone army deck of their own, I was pretty much screwed.

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
LoChi BringerofColor
Personally, I like the idea of a Clone Army deck. I had one with elves where it was basically I could spam abilities and cards that let me bring out more and more elves. It made it even better when I used that one artifact that gave creatures on the field bonus power/toughness for every other creature with the same archetypes as itself. It was a Flag artifact, but I'd have to dig it out of my box to give you the name... The problem with it is that it applied to all players and their creatures. So if someone was using a clone army deck of their own, I was pretty much screwed.
Sounds like Coat of Arms, but I like Door of Destinies better does the same thing but only for your creatures. And my clone army is based off of End of Tun Victory. Im not looking to beat face with it.

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor
Sounds like Coat of Arms, but I like Door of Destinies better does the same thing but only for your creatures. And my clone army is based off of End of Tun Victory. Im not looking to beat face with it.

That was it. I've since then moved on to a mill deck and an evolve deck. The mill deck is my favorite because it contains 3 Consuming Aberrations, 2 Stolen Identity's and 2 Mind Grinds xD as well as various other cards x3 So basically, all I need to do is summon just one Aberration and then play Stolen Identity and I've got my combo going xD

I've obliterated an entire half of people's decks before with it x3

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
LoChi BringerofColor
Col.Beowulf
LoChi BringerofColor

That was it. I've since then moved on to a mill deck and an evolve deck. The mill deck is my favorite because it contains 3 Consuming Aberrations, 2 Stolen Identity's and 2 Mind Grinds xD as well as various other cards x3 So basically, all I need to do is summon just one Aberration and then play Stolen Identity and I've got my combo going xD

I've obliterated an entire half of people's decks before with it x3
The edh deck i play now would actually love being milled. It's Karador so I love stuff in my graveyard ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff