Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i am in a 2 year campaign right now. The first night we played our rouge went ahead of everyone and pre-looted every chest. instead of claiming they where all empty he put silvers and coppers in to make us think the lord of the castle we where in spent all his money on foolish things.

i enjoy listening to peoples funny story's please eel free to share them =)

Amateur Sex Symbol

I was part of a 1.5 year campaign. Our dm loved challenging us. Other than myself, we had a rogue, a ranger, and a paladin. My character, a druid, was the only one to survive the entire ordeal.

At the end of the campaign, our dm awarded us a certificate.

"Earned by surviving a tedious challenge, we deem you the new rulers of Don Cintal

Athica the Courageous Rogue Princess,
Cutfox the Esteemed Ranger Sergeant,
Arthas the Vigilant Paladin Knight, and
Skippyjack the Tree Traveler

You shall live on eternally in history."

We had a paladin who was knighted. Glory.
A ranger that became a military elite.
A goddamned princess.
And, to my dm, I was just a guy who could climb trees.

*facepalm*

4,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
HAHAHAHA thats great. druids can become so broken its unreal.

Loiterer

I played an elf rogue named Aranthi in a 3.5 campaign that lasted until we were about level 10. We ended up TPKing in the Tomb of Horrors, thanks to a fellow player not adding up his damage right in a fight with a demi-lich. As it turns out, we would've JUST won the battle if he had. (It has 4 hit points left, and that was what he failed to add in properly. FOREVER BITTER.)

Anywho, Aranthi was not the best thief in the world. The dice I used for her rolled VERY BAD in the MOST IMPORTANT ROLLS. gonk

By the time we died, she had been able to find only nine traps in the entire game (and there were dozens more), and even then, she had only disabled three of them. She had max ranks in perception and disable device, so I played it off as she was totally book-smart when it came to traps, but she totally fumbles it every time.

About five of those said traps were Confusion/Insanity glyphs. Every single time, she would roll a 1 on the will save and make the game VERY interesting. In her confusion, one time she attacked a gynosphynx, and ended up dying. Her cleric companion jumped in and solo-ed it (barely). Another time, she did a swan dive off of the battlements of a dwarven stronghold deep in Undermountain and stormed the heavily armed facility by herself.

4,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
our paladin pissed his god off one night, to make up for it, he names a pet donkey After it.....gods do not wish to be treated as such. his god sent his bounty hunter after us and ended up killing every "good" player in the party

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

After a year of playing we finally found a wish. It went to the rogue because he saved our lives during the battle.

He wished I was nicer. Both my character, and me as a person.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces