Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since the "Favorite Magic Cards" seem to be popular. Favorite land?

I like all the Unglued/Unhinged Lands, and think that Wizards of the Coast should make them the standard lands... the card design is just so nice...

I like Lotus Vale.

Lotus Vale
Land
When Lotus Vale comes into play, you may sacrifice two untapped lands. If you don’t, sacrifice Lotus Vale. If you do, Lotus Vale gains "T: Add three mana of any one color to your mana pool."

Weatherlight Rare.

Original Gaian

Thran Quarry

Tap: add 1 mana of any colour to your mana pool.
If at the end of your turn you control no creatures, discard thran quarry.

Unholy Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Underground Sea
Ratsel
Thran Quarry

Tap: add 1 mana of any colour to your mana pool.
If at the end of your turn you control no creatures, discard thran quarry.

Hmm, thats much like a Glimmervoid, but Glimmervoid is for artifacts...
mine would be rishadin port(i think its spelled right)

T:add 1 colorless mana to your mana pool
1, T:tap target land

this card alone has won me many games.
TheDDRMaster
mine would be rishadin port(i think its spelled right)

T:add 1 colorless mana to your mana pool
1, T:tap target land

this card alone has won me many games.

Hmm... by tapping one of their lands?
Zirak
Underground Sea

Well, obviously, the Dual Lands are always awesome... I'm think other then that...
yeah, tapping their lands. lol. it wrecks control decks and slows down a lot of agro decks.
Sorrow's Path
Okay, yeah I'm kidding. I'd have to go with either Tolarian Academy or Gaea's Cradle.

Shameless Dog

Strip Mine, City of Brass, Diamond Valley, Forbidden Orchard, Oddessy Fetch-lands(especially Bloodstained Moor), Rishadan Port, Phyrexian Tower, and.....Lake of the Dead.....oh wait, Cabal Coffers too heart
My Unhinged Island. Why? Because it's beautiful. The Unhinged and Unglued lands are luvverly.
Otherwise, I can't say I really have a favorite land. I've not bothered using one that gave me a huge advantage or anything.
hey, who added the s to land?
I love the Unglued lands and the snow-covered lands.
Ellowey

Snow-covereds are neat also, mainly because I like snowy stuff. Though I've heard Ice Age sucked.

Shameless Dog

Kaioh
Ellowey

Snow-covereds are neat also, mainly because I like snowy stuff. Though I've heard Ice Age sucked.

I disagree on that idea, that Ice Age sucked. IMHO, it was a really well rounded set, and IIRC, it was the first set to really usher in the age of big combo decks that we know today, such as Necro, then Pros-Bloom, and then the Urza's Block power combos that we all know and hate/love.

Ice Age was also the first true standalone expansion set, at 383 cards, and was the first expansion set that could be played using ONLY the set a lone, if one so choosed.

Block wise, Alliances is definately the powerhouse. Deadly Insect, a powerful 6/1 cannot be target of spells or abilites, the powerful Balduvian Horde, and the VERY fameous Force of Will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff