Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry sweatdrop I've had a long day(Went to a yugioh tournment and strived to get first place) and I corrected it...
(well then i see that you must be good, striving for first place in a tourniment...)
well then

-draw
special summon chaos sorcerer and use his effect to remove your Dark blade from the game, and if there is no chains to that , i end my turn.
Chaos Sorcerer? Nobody likes him, I took mine out of my deck a few hours ago...

In response to Chaos Sorcerer coming into play I will activate Book Of The Moon(Turn target faceup creature facedown) its a quick-play, so my dark blade isn't removed from the game...
okay then, well its your turn now.
Alright and if I might add me and my partner(It was a doubles tournament) Won it...

-Draw...
-Activate my second A. Forces...
-Flip my magician of Faith and choose my graceful Charity...
-Activate graceful Charity I'll discard Witch Of The Balck Forest and A Warrior Returning Alive...
-I'll set a monster
-I will have Dark Blade(ATK 2600) destroy your Chaos Sorcerer and that will be all for my turn...
okay then

-draw
-set 1 monster and end my turn
Alright that works...

-Draw...
-Flip another magician of Faith and choose Graceful charity...
-Activate Graceful Charity Discarding Magician of Faith and D.D. Assailent
-I'll activate A Warrior Returning Alive and Choose the Exiled Force...
-I will Summon Exiled force and Sacrifice it to destroy your monster may I ask what it was?
it was cyber jar, does his effect apply??
Seeing as it was destroyed by Exiled Forces effect then no...to end my turn I'll attack you for 3600 LP in total and that will end my turn...

Envoy=6000 LP
Emissary=2200 LP
(wow, i am harsh loosing this time around)

- i draw (as always)
- and set one monster
- and now i believe its your turn...

(and what exactly did you atack me with again,(sorry just a bit of short term merrory thats all))
Well lets see...

-Dark Blade=ATK 3000
-Magician of Faith=ATK 300
-MAgician of Faith=ATK 300

Now then lets start my turn...

-Draw
-I guess I could tribute my two Magicians Of Faith to summon Dark Magician of Chaos and with his effect I'll choose Graceful Charity...
-I'll activate graceful Charity and I'll discard The Fiend Megacyber and Command Knight...
-Then I'll remove Witch Of The Black Forest and Magician Of Faith to special summon my Black Luster Soldier Envoy Of The Begining...
-Then I'll activate Monster Reborn and choose Exiled Force...
-I'll offer him as a tribute for his effect destroying your facedown monster may I ask what it was?
and it be my Witch of the Black Forest, and i believe i get her effect, but with what you have on the field i believe i have lost...
Well lets see...

-Dark blade=ATK 3000
-Dark Magician Of Chaos=ATK 2800
-Black Luster Soldier Envoy Of The Begining=ATK 4200

That totals to 10,000 LP ya I think you lose...I had Release Restraint in my and hand and was about to draw Command knight...Good Game 3nodding
good game, hey if i sent the blueprints for my deck via pm you think you could take a look at it?? (and possibly fix it up??)
How about we just post them under a topic? cause I'm going to post mine in a new topic so you can too if you want...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff