Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knowing some vocab would be cool ^_^ I'm trying to convince my allies to do a little more in game conversation. Help the story along. But also, should my current one die I can't use my universal name, Semaj Tram, again. So I thought I could use some dwarven words to spice it up.
Anyone have a link to a translator program?
I found a few "Tolkien" ones, but I wondered if Tolkien and Forgotten Realms (I think that's the name. It's the name on a lot of D&D stuff) used their own Languages.
Any help, anyone?

Thanks ^_^
Semaj_Tram
Knowing some vocab would be cool ^_^ I'm trying to convince my allies to do a little more in game conversation. Help the story along. But also, should my current one die I can't use my universal name, Semaj Tram, again. So I thought I could use some dwarven words to spice it up.
Anyone have a link to a translator program?
I found a few "Tolkien" ones, but I wondered if Tolkien and Forgotten Realms (I think that's the name. It's the name on a lot of D&D stuff) used their own Languages.
Any help, anyone?

Thanks ^_^

You want dwarf names? They are sooo easy to create! Just think about it.....Well here some examples of some.
- Battlebeard
- Hammerson
- Axeleron
- Drohand the Mightly
......thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have the PHB you should be able to find some decent names in the race section. Hope that helps!
-Bard06 smile
Dwarven translator == Really really drunk gnome. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas