Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Eclipse Twilight, do you have apprentice?
Well, just installed YVD. If you ever want to duel, just PM or IM me.
Does apprentice need any downloads or me to close my fire wall for it to work?
Yeah, you need to install a patch and have your firewall down to directly connect using IP addresses.
GamerGuy33
Yeah, you need to install a patch and have your firewall down to directly connect using IP addresses.

Thats friggin' stupid.
They should give each new member a certian ID number. To duel someone they would put this persons ID number and connect. Instead of the possibility of viruses, hacks, and all that.
Aren't you directly connecting someone to your PC either way?
No. Not directly. You would be using an ID # whose only purpose is to keep your deck data, and link to another person. You keep up firewall, you keep your IP secret. So on and so on.
Wouldn't you need a server or something like that? Either way, just don't broadcast your IP address, just give it to the person you're going to duel. And if you really want to be careful, you can just call them with their IP address.
GamerGuy33
Wouldn't you need a server or something like that? Either way, just don't broadcast your IP address, just give it to the person you're going to duel. And if you really want to be careful, you can just call them with their IP address.

Enemys are easy to make. If they have your IP from when you were friends
you=dead
And you could use a website like gaia to do it.
I don't really know anyone who'd save an IP address "just in case." Also, doesn't Gaia require a server to remember all our data?
Only an idiot WOULDNT save an IP adress of someone. IP addresses are very valuable. They can be used for good and bad.
Will you jsut listen instead of arguing over something that has nothing to do with you

Instead of downloading, a website that accounts and people can duel through special programs
Instead of IP's, it would be ID numbers(like the what member # you are) that kept track of your losses and wins and all that

Get it? Reply to this and you will be replying to thin air. Because I shant argue with someone who keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.(You)
Maybe I wouldn't repeat myself if you'd answer the question. There's all ready a program like this called YuGiOh online, which you have a user account and just enter a room to duel with people. The problem with that is that it takes people to take care of the bugs and servers to house all the people using the program. And in order to keep all of that going, it would cost lots of money, ending up with a subscription fee. And since I don't feel like paying for a subscription, I'll use programs like Apprentice and YVD.
GamerGuy33
Maybe I wouldn't repeat myself if you'd answer the question. There's all ready a program like this called YuGiOh online, which you have a user account and just enter a room to duel with people. The problem with that is that it takes people to take care of the bugs and servers to house all the people using the program. And in order to keep all of that going, it would cost lots of money, ending up with a subscription fee. And since I don't feel like paying for a subscription, I'll use programs like Apprentice and YVD.

You just dont pay attention do you?
-.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas