I have seen one but not used one. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
I use one. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
I own one. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I am currently designing a dice tower and would like to hear some of your thoughts on your experiences with a dice tower.

Have you used one?
How much did you/would you pay for one?
Which traits are the most important: affordable, portable, size, styling/theme, strength ?

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
To me a dice tower is a novelty that you're only going to use once or twice, for very specific, pimp sessions.

The first thing I'd consider if I was to buy a dice tower was its design. If it doesn't draw the eye, then it is a waste.

Size and Portability are next. I want it to take up space but not be in the way. I would offhand say the size of a 12-oz can of soda.

Strength would also be a consideration. I would like to be able to move the thing in a like a small bag with books so being able to dismantle it into like a flat surface is preferable. It itself wouldn't have to be too strong if it also came with like a solid metal tin. Otherwise flexible but tough.

Price. As a novelty I wouldn't expect this for cheap (unless the product looked cheap). But I wouldn't expect to spend more money than I allow for petty cash. I'd like it to be like an on the counter display item that I'd pick up at a moments whim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff